Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Seems to be a distinct lack of confidence and or coordination.
No but maybe. I think it's purely down to not inflicting too much damage on civilians and building etc. There are other things he can do and without full knowledge of troop movements and concentrations it's hard to know what he is at.

He can cause all sorts of problems. He's not knocked out water supplies, gas and etc That appears to have been done as part of step 1 in Iraq and the initial phases of that took over 20 days with Kurds working in the north. Very messed up Baghdad after that. Plenty of work for US companies UK complaining of not getting a fair share. Done that way I believe to help avoid civilian problems. The place just couldn't run any more.

Syria - there were also bombing what ever IS was called at the time and threw in some Turkmen for Assad - probably why the mig was shot down - any excuse taken. Another group of people that it could be argued shouldn't be there. Kurds have similar problems.

Sponsored Links
It could turn into a massive urban battle

Every invading armies night mare

house to house street by street

massive resources having to be deployed on snipers and people holed up in
Buildings

Stalingrad

the USA in the perfume valley in Vietnam during the tet offensive

etc etc

Baghdad ???

I have seen this man Putin behave erratically before but never like this.

TBH, I misread him as did millions of others including those in Ukraine and their leader. They misread him right
up to the last hour hence the curfew at midnight and attacks a couple of hours later.

I've seen many news items about this will happen and then the other and it is almost always
total BS as news items built for effect. However, at the end of January 2020 I sounded the alarm bells
re Covid and everyone inc my OH lol, sadly I was right

Putin is sick, sick in the head. He appears sick, blinkered, evil and ready to kill those that dare to oppose him
with his evil gazing and sinister smile as he did that day to one of his ministers when he had voted through the independence
of the so-called separatists state.

Some have said he has a medical condition that might mean he may no longer be here and if that is the case, IMO
he wants to go out with a bang. Worryingly, with every minute passing, it's getting more and more dangerous.
Thoe close to him about 4/5 of them half of them may be too scared to go against him and possibly the other half as warped as him.

Let us all hope the meeting tonight/tomorrow gives everyone a thinking a way out of this chance.

Just after 9pm, Sky reported the news I got from my sources later confirmed by Reuters that Israel's leader had a 30 min chat with Putin.
I'm looking forward to what was said and really hope there is hope.

its got nowt to do with it as to who wins and who loses

this is probably the most serious situation Europe has faced ( the world) in our life time

potentialy tens of thousands of people could be killed ? 100's of thousands

the potential is for it to escalate either by design or accident ? there is a report of two jet fighter being scrambled in Romania due to an incursion into there air space

said fighter turned out to be Ukranian

what if it had been Russian ? or the ukranian jet was being pursued by a russian war plane

putin cannot afford to fail in this caper , if strong resistance continues , he will up the stakes , and than yoiu will see cities in the Ukraine
turned into rubble via massive missile and air strikes

stalingrad ????

Tranny, you need to prepare skippy.

Funny+Cats+With+Gun1.jpg

Sponsored Links
All credit to the Germans imo

changing a long held principle (?)

Not sure if principle is the correct word (law?) ???

TBH, I misread him as did millions of others including those in Ukraine and their leader. They misread him right
up to the last hour hence the curfew at midnight and attacks a couple of hours later.

I've seen many news items about this will happen and then the other and it is almost always
total BS as news items built for effect. However, at the end of January 2020 I sounded the alarm bells

Putin is sick, sick in the head. He appears sick, blinkered, evil and ready to kill those that dare to oppose him
with his evil gazing and sinister smile as he did that day to one of his ministers when he had voted through the independence

Some have said he has a medical condition that might mean he may no longer be here and if that is the case, IMO
he wants to go out with a bang. Worryingly, with every minute passing, it's getting more and more dangerous.
Thoe close to him about 4/5 of them half of them may be too scared to go against him and possibly the other half as warped as him.

Let us all hope the meeting tonight/tomorrow gives everyone a thinking a way out of this chance.

Just after 9pm, Sky reported the news I got from my sources later confirmed by Reuters that Israel's leader had a 30 min chat with Putin.

putin probably asked for a loan

edit confirmed by my source igor the bald shevick said can he have it in bit coin

I've just been looking at his recent videos and it sent a chill through me. I'm not jesting when I say this, someone close to him needs to save us all before it is too, really too late. No one will win in nuclear war and you won't be here to enjoy the lavish status you've had for years. I honestly feel that Putin has nt future and prepared to take most of the world with him!!!

Nuclear war benefits no-one.

He will be neutralised before it gets to that.

The sanctions are really starting to impact Russia. Their economy will collapse faster than the Ukrainian defences.

Said on the news that 2000 war protestors have been arrested in Russia today

Making a total of 5000 ish to date

???

Sponsored Links
Back