Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
Too many holes in your proposals, Hum.
There are no immediate solutions, I think.

People in Crimea voted to stay in Ukraine too, by the way.

Another By The Way - Hum your sig makes you look a right plonker, imho ;)

Last edited:
  1. Ukraine's leaders and people felt right the way up until a few hours before the attacks by Russia that the troops on the border were nothing more than the sabre-rattling they had seen several times over the last few years. The people of Ukriane continued to go to work, eat out go to the pics ie a normal life. That is until the leader about 10 hours before the attack announced a "curfew" the same night and about 3 hours before the Russian attacks.

Most people in the know inc me felt at worst the Russians would try and take the whole of
    Donbas especially after Russia recognised the 2 separatist states in Donbas a couple of days before the attacks and not even this led to any real panic in Ukraine.

We are now in a 2nd round of peace talks that were delayed but a couple of days.
    The French leader has talked to Putin for 90 mins today. The French pm states the Russians want peace but have pre-conditions and will increase these conditions the more Ukraine delays the talks/solution.

For peace to happen and avoid nuclear strikes on the west/usa/russia which will finish the whole of the world as I know it, there has to be peace.

Start with a ceasefire.
    Rightly or wrongly both sides will need to make concessions to each other
    demands for a ceasefire to happen.
    Russian troops then need to move out A-Sap and back to base.
    Then look at rebuilding lives/etc
    At the same time look at what caused the problems in the Donbas/Crimea
    NATAO, the west, the USA need to sit down with the Russians and compromises made on both sides so no one loses face and then head towards a lasting peace.
    For the interim as often an initial ceasefire does not last and the borders of Donbas have seen 14k people dead over 8 years before this attack, I propose UN peace keeps from possibly
    India/Pakistan/Israel as this will stop the shelling on the borders of Donbas etc.
    IMO, the leader of Ukraine needs to remain in place and accept that Donbas and the Crimea has gone to Russia other there will be no ceasefire until possibly a thousand more die on both sides and a NUCLEAR ATTACK

TRUST ME, CHUMS, ARMCHAIR COLNOLES - PUTIN, HIS FAMILY, MOST OF HIS CRONIES, OUR GOV, OTHER COUNTRY GOV'S THEIR CRONIES ALL HAVE ACCESS TO NUCLEAR SHELTERS, FOOD AND MEDS FOR YEARS - THE ORDINARY PEOPLE IN TH UK AND EU/ETC ON THE WHOLE DONT)

(Never forget chumps that the ordinary Russian soldiers there (most of them do not want to fight/die/attack but have no option) and Russian people live under the threat of the gun/jail or worse and they too are victims of Putin just like the poor souls in Ukraine. NEVER forget you have the good and the bad in all countries )

Those that see "concessions/compromises" being made as "surrender/appeasement" as said to me on other threads need to man up and give us all an immediate solution that averts a nuclear strike on the world and straight away stop the killing in Ukraine.

Trolls will not to be responded to as I noted on the other thread no matter what I said and evidence I posted it was twisted many times.

To be clear, I'd personally go and slap down Putin and his cronies but never forget what led to the war in Donbas where up to 80% are pro-Rssusia and rightly or wrongly felt they were being victimised. Take yourselves back to Ireland and NI, the speak the same langaue eat the same food but were busy killing the other and when that did not work, the IRA decide to kill people in England buy blowing them up. Ask your half a brain cell of yours, what led to peace in NI and who won and DO NOT TELL ME BOTH SIDES DID NOT COMPROMISE

Looks at Scotland, their leaders constantly want to leave England - why is that and imagine we spoke different languages and religions and both places had well-armed people etc what that could leade to. thankfully, the people of Scotland and England have good access to media and are not yet locked up for voting and going on a demo and the majority want peace and prosperity so better or worse, the UK is better off as the UK, fact!!

2. FLASH NEWS - BREAKING
3RD MEETING TO GO AHEAD POSS TOMORROW BETWEEN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE

Sponsored Links
reports that public executions may happen:

A report from Bloomberg has revealed that Russia's strategy for demoralising Ukrainian citizens includes crackdowns on protests, detention of opponents and potentially carrying out public executions. Bloomberg spoke to an anonymous European intelligence official, who had seen intercepted reports from the Federal Security Service, which is Russia's intelligence agency.

"The agency is also planning violent crowd control and repressive detention of protest organisers in order to break Ukrainian morale," Bloomberg's political editor Kitty Donaldson added.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/world-news/2022/03/03/6221009322601d1c0b8b45ec.html

Is it?

Are you sure?

TELEMMGLPICT000287357908_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqghVWi_c1DDNR4YGIg76ea7iV_oqCfM5ociv3TGa2B4g.jpeg

The turret of a destroyed Russian tank lies in a road near the city of Kharkiv Credit: JULIAN SIMMONDS for The Telegraph

Ukrainian troops ambushed a Russian convoy in Bucha. Picture: Shutterstock
Thats my point no?

Tanks are useless in this area.

reports from a Brit married to a Russian living in Moscow that some people are getting letters (students )about turning up for a medical ?
All things are possible but they are no where near out of troops etc.

Reported on the news that 7000 war protestors arrested in Russia ?
C4 report. Demo's still 100's not thousands. A law to be passed shortly that means some infringements in the reporting area may get people 15 years

Putin denies that there would be martial law in Russia ?
martial law would mean they would be going on a war footing ?
If that was done I suspect it would shut Russia off. TBH I think this is a wait and see.

;) More from C4. Ikea shut and people buying stuff up as they have pulled out. Ruble down means they probably couldn't afford the stuff if restocked anyway. There will be more of that. All sorts of items. No need for an iPhone buy a Russian one instead - some sort of advert. The curly headed blond witch in normal rather than Snow mode talking o the Rus Foreign minister. Having a go about a certain child death. He says he is appalled by death etc but mentions the western word for it during any war. Collateral damage and mentioned several wars where figures finished a lot higher than they are in Ukraine - at the moment. It need to get to a couple of hundred 100,000. A Russian soldier phoning home. Not what could be called impressive and as mentioned no way of verifying it. One bloke, maybe but only maybe another behind. Some very old tunnels excavated again. They were buried under a park long ago. Hope they are deep and really suitable for use as shelters.

It seems there is some hope from the talks. No details.

It seems there is some hope from the talks. No details.

Talks will get nowhere with Putin, he is another Hitler in the making. Numbers of dead, injured and displaced mean nothing to him all that matters is territory at any cost in lives and with any excuse. The only way is to decapitate.

what I posted is WHAT THE RUSSIANS ARE BEING TOLD.
Do you UNDERSTAND!!! I

If that’s what you meant, why didn’t you say so?

when you state “people are asking……” there is no indication it relates to citizens of Russia.

Sources report to me.

People are trying to get out of Russia fearing conscription.
flights are full and ticket prices unaffordable for many average earners.
People are taking out loans selling jewellery their cars to get money.
People are trying to by western goods as prices treble and more
as not more stock expected.
Some reports of designer shops not accepting Rubles.
Stock markets closed, ruble crashing, resports filtering back in of the young soldiers killed, injured, people wanting to
ask questions but fearing prison, state free tv/media being forced to shut down and their owners/workers fearing jail,
the super-rich ****ed off for nor being able to leave Russia or wanting to have to return, people not able to send money or afford western/usa private education, people cancelling orders of western goods as they become unaffordable, price of western alchohol gone uo ten fold, car prices of MB, Audi, RR
more than doubled and only accpeting us dollars/euros/etc

Sponsored Links
Back