Something needs to be done

Moz said:
Freddie. an slogger
with all due respect , youre better off disappearing an reappearing tomorrow as a knew nic , we have had over the years many, I been a few ..

but your nic /persona means hate , ..like a few others , here ..

try be a nice but forceful nic next time other than the nasty sh*hole)

"why dont you " (now thats a play on words +the Man friday b/w show prog ,lol, lol)

err my nick if from the games i play online nothing to do with my persona :D
but BUT i would have saved the lass if i saw anyone taking libertys i live for that stuff LEGALISED BEATINGS cant beat them

ps :cool:

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Freddie. an slogger
with all due respect , youre better off disappearing an reappearing tomorrow as a knew nic , we have had over the years many, I been a few ..

but your nic /persona means hate , ..like a few others , here ..

try be a nice but forceful nic next time other than the nasty sh*hole)

"why dont you " (now thats a play on words +the Man friday b/w show prog ,lol, lol)

Sorry Moz i come first and i come above all others cause i say so, and i certainly aint gonna risk life and limb to some stranger no matter who it is.

Whats the point of wading in if there are too many of them? you aint gonna make the slightest of difference and the girl will still get her seeing too by the blokes.

Listen ,,... fa ..... fack saccce sake .....

you munkeees .. I love you to bits ,

irts because

you respect you family Man /U

Softus said:
Er, kendor, I think most people would be mystified by Moz's last posting.
Personally, I can't make head or tail of what he's getting at.
directed at freddie not moz, you do have a habit of getting the wrong end of the stick ;)

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
Sorry Moz i come first and i come above all others cause i say so, and i certainly aint gonna risk life and limb to some stranger no matter who it is.

Whats the point of wading in if there are too many of them? you aint gonna make the slightest of difference and the girl will still get her seeing too by the blokes.
could call for help though instead of doing nothing.

kendor said:
Freddie said:

You just advised someone to read the posts i suggest you read the ones other than the lastone before you comment

Freddie said:
kendor said:
Freddie said:

You just advised someone to read the posts i suggest you read the ones other than the lastone before you comment
i have but the comment relates to the last post of yours , so what's wrong then?

Long long time ago i can still remember

Anyone still alive that was on this thread ? .

Sponsored Links
Back