Something needs to be done

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are those on this forum that intend to spread a virus(*) with their vile utterences towards those of a different culture they should have to wash their mouths out with carbolic soap and then eat it and be banned from saying more!

* Vicious Ignorant Rumours Undermine Society

Sponsored Links
If such people would publish their contact details, name address etc, they could be arrested and charged with inciting racial hatred. There is a perceived right to free speech in this country, as I see it this is a myth nowadays, and just as well. The hateful utterances come from both sides of course, and given the right circumstances it can incite civil war.

I fail to understand what the benefits are in the eyes of the proponents of such hatred, unless they are after power themselves.

If someone has overstepped the mark then the mods can sort it cant thay?

Aren't we all adult enough to make up our own minds on every issue in life?

Are you really that worried that your thoughts may be influenced by the thoughts of others?

joe (age 9)

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Aren't we all adult enough to make up our own minds on every issue in life?

Are you really that worried that your thoughts may be influenced by the thoughts of others?

joe (age 9)

You are assuming that everyone who reads the **** on here is an adult of course. :rolleyes:

i personally would stand up in court and stand by anything i have said as i belive in what i say

the truth backs me up as well

why this thread has been started is beyond me are we not able to speak our minds on a forum regardless of the subject material and if you take offence to any content then bite your lip or retort ( without getting personal )

cos when u get it back you dont like it this look at the posts above they are crying foul shame on them did i moan and groan to any mods when i have been personally attacked in many many posts ? never and i never will

the facts are out there for all to see read and hear trying to stop posts on any subject simply makes that subject look interesting

FACT being against a religion that has shown it supports terrorists is not racism or bigotry or any other form of pc rubbish you throw at it ITS COMMON SENCE not to trust anything or anyone that does that

FACT islamic supporters are on the record as stating they will use any weapon available to them to undermine the western societys = they have no place in our society anymore

FACT most of the 7/11 scum ( yes scum ) where supported by there familys and friends this has been shown to be true by the media and police = anyone involved in islam is not to be trused

seems some of us have hit a raw nerve on this forum with some nice to see they take us seriously as i for one and so serious about my beliefs now i am willing to take action in any shape or form to protect me my family and my country

praise the lord ( and pass the ammunition )

your beliefs are your own and you should keep them to yourself instead of insulting others.

Slogger said:
i personally would stand up in court and stand by anything i have said as i belive in what i say

An honourable statement, please collect your posts into a book form and publish it. I think you may have your day in court.

As your truth is obviously THE truth, I wonder why you post on topics that include posts from all these ignorant f**k wits, mad mullahs, scum, islam lovers (was there any of your insults I missed?) you must have a feeling of having soiled yourself even reading the posts to which you then reply.

kendor said:
There are those on this forum that intend to spread a virus(*) with their vile utterences towards those of a different culture they should have to wash their mouths out with carbolic soap and then eat it and be banned from saying more!

* Vicious Ignorant Rumours Undermine Society

Blimey getting as bad as my missus !! Bad day kendo ?? ;) :D :D

'Undermine Society' ?? FFS How many hereabouts read more than a sentence anyway ?? Most only look to see who is tearing into whom ... :eek: :confused: :D :D :D

empip said:
Blimey getting as bad as my missus !! Bad day kendo ?? ;) :D :D

'Undermine Society' ?? FFS How many hereabouts read more than a sentence anyway ?? Most only look to see who is tearing into whom ... :eek: :confused: :D :D :D
know what you mean, is it the same people that go to motor racing meetings just to see the crashes.

kendor said:
your beliefs are your own and you should keep them to yourself instead of insulting others.

???? you started the personal insults u mad mullah not me i only want to see the end of an islamic led religion on the shores of my country

what is so wrong with that

ps also no immigrants anymore please thanks we are full of the scum as it is

oilman said:
Slogger said:

An honourable statement, please collect your posts into a book form and publish it. I think you may have your day in court.

As your truth is obviously THE truth, I wonder why you post on topics that include posts from all these ignorant f**k wits, mad mullahs, scum, islam lovers (was there any of your insults I missed?) you must have a feeling of having soiled yourself even reading the posts to which you then reply.

i havent a clue as to what your getting at ? and seeing as your a sympathiser for the said religion i will simply ignore any and all personal digs u throw at me too
thanks and goodnight

praise the lord n pass the ammunition

ps someone must have gotten too close to the truth for you eh eh ;)

sorry i am not for sale or did u mean bye as in goodbye :D

Sponsored Links
Back