Something needs to be done

Sponsored Links
I have wrote about the ethnics on here an lots of other things ..

some I can't remember through drink or having the saving grace of the wonderful mods here who delete the rubbish I post here .. lol

I think we all know that if you click on certain posters threads they WILL contain the usually rants ,
if they offend ,
dont click on them ,
or alert a mod if it is seriously disturbing ,

I am proud to be a (drunken lol) member here as this forum Does allow a lot which other forums would delete straight away ,

for example Igor has HAD TO shut the Politic Forum at the Voyeurweb site ....

this was due to all the anti bu$h threads the U$ Govt threatened to drag him through the courts (censcorship Hmmm..!)if he didnt shut the forum , which he did in the end ....

I think we should all remember we are ALL Guests here ,an realise that what rants we think are ok , by the Laws in this Land may get this board shutdown an the oweners in a lot of bother ,
I know we all have different opinions but can we "all play nice" or our Ball here maybe taken away for good .....
"gets off soapbox , drags it back to Speakers Corner , goes back to the kitchen for more Stella "

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
I have wrote about the ethnics on here an lots of other things ..

some I can't remember through drink or having the saving grace of the wonderful mods here who delete the rubbish I post here .. lol

I think we all know that if you click on certain posters threads they WILL contain the usually rants ,
if they offend ,
dont click on them ,
or alert a mod if it is seriously disturbing ,

I am proud to be a (drunken lol) member here as this forum Does allow a lot which other forums would delete straight away ,

for example Igor has HAD TO shut the Politic Forum at the Voyeurweb site ....

this was due to all the anti bu$h threads the U$ Govt threatened to drag him through the courts (censcorship Hmmm..!)if he didnt shut the forum , which he did in the end ....

I think we should all remember we are ALL Guests here ,an realise that what rants we think are ok , by the Laws in this Land may get this board shutdown an the oweners in a lot of bother ,
I know we all have different opinions but can we "all play nice" or our Ball here maybe taken away for good .....
"gets off soapbox , drags it back to Speakers Corner , goes back to the kitchen for more Stella "
Your Missus called Stella :?: ;) I bet you`re like Jack Nicholson in "The Postman always rings twice" in your kitchen :LOL: Is Woyeurveb good :?:

Have to say though in all Slogger's rant's he does include an elememt of truth and fact, and as long as he doesnt over step the mark he is entitled to think and say those things.

Saying you have to kill them maybe going over the top but saying they have to be sent back home?, well the French goverment were saying that this week if any immigrant was caught rioting.

So i see Kendors point but as regards breaking any rules i dont know as i think the rule book is being re-written due to events.

Whilst I find Kendors post a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black...I do agree that many of certain peoples posts could do with being controlled better, and perhaps the rules of the forum could be tightened up a bit, I am, a little concerned about this attack on civil liberties.

We may not agree with all of sloggers comments, certainly as his command of English is questionable in itself, he does have, and should have, the right to speak freely. If we take this right away, then the sacrifice of those we commemorate today will have been lost.

If comments made by slogger or others are not to your liking...REPORT IT TO A MODERATOR OR DON'T POST IN THE THREAD...life is that simple.

I think slogger is an obnocious, moronic and vile individual, but I will certainly speak out to protect his right, and that of all of us, to speak our mind. However Slogger and his ilke should be aware of the consequences of their vile words and thoughts, and be prepared to face the consequences.

before this girlie bitch slap thread is shut ... at my other admin sites would of been ..

WoodYouLike
sorry lad only got 24 cans not enough .. to share .. :(

countygardens

Yeah .. ??

Nige F
she is called "PRINCESS WONDER ".................................wonder ,why ?
in the children books ITs ...= shes with a nasty hardman brute she loves/adores ..

Big_Spark

this nonsense you say you cant alert a mod ...
"If comments made by slogger or others are not to your liking...REPORT IT TO A MODERATOR OR DON'T POST IN THE THREAD...life is that simple."

then you allow it .. you are the terrorist

" However Slogger and his ilke should be aware of the consequences of their vile words and thoughts, and be prepared to face the consequences."

you sound like a Guardinista /times PATHETIC /SAD journo terrorist ,

ok ...;)

there are no consequences for the truth some of which i say is only there to get there goat up

i know we wont shoot them at the borders even thought we should

i know we wont execute any terrorist even though we should

what i say is what should happen there is no clear picture being sent to the islamic front look at the news u tell me where its going

we need to rule with a rod of iron on immigrants that are coming here illegally

and yes there should be a two tier sysetm set aside for them to recieve harsh treatment all in the persuit to make it harder and more unappealing for them to want to come here

close the door now or better yet cant we send them to china i am sure we could sponsor them in china for a lot less than it costs to keep them here

but why should we even care what happens to them i dont i know so many that dont give a monkeys and most of u lot on here would stop them coming in at the drop of a hat

so errr lets stop the personal digs ( especially the mad mullahs ) and argue the pros on cons of immigration

Big_Spark said:
Whilst I find Kendors post a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black...I do agree that many of certain peoples posts could do with being controlled better, and perhaps the rules of the forum could be tightened up a bit, I am, a little concerned about this attack on civil liberties.

We may not agree with all of sloggers comments, certainly as his command of English is questionable in itself, he does have, and should have, the right to speak freely. If we take this right away, then the sacrifice of those we commemorate today will have been lost.

If comments made by slogger or others are not to your liking...REPORT IT TO A MODERATOR OR DON'T POST IN THE THREAD...life is that simple.

I think slogger is an obnocious, moronic and vile individual, but I will certainly speak out to protect his right, and that of all of us, to speak our mind. However Slogger and his ilke should be aware of the consequences of their vile words and thoughts, and be prepared to face the consequences.
nice one but i wont be dragged down to you level of personal retorts thanks

praise the lord n pass the ammunition

Moz, you want to call me a terrorist...you pathetic excuse for a human being...you spout as much **** as slogger...at least he is coherent when typing.

You sir are a ****wit of the worst order. Why don't you slink back under your rock and drink yourself to a liver failure...

Slogger said:
there are no consequences for the truth some of which i say is only there to get there goat up

Slogger, even if what you said was totally correct...which it is not...if what you said caused a riot or a criminal act, you would be legally liable..

If you don't believe everyone here, then go to a Police Station, find a Black Officer and repeat your drivel...then we can all laugh as they lock you up...

Sponsored Links
Back