Sometimes I'm ashamed to be English

Sponsored Links
It was pointed out to me. So should we as England fans apologise for their behaviour?

It was pointed out to me. So should we as England fans apologise for their behaviour?

No... they are cocks... All be it I did apologise to the Italian fella for the idiots from my town yesterday abusing him

Sponsored Links
When I worked in the shoe industry we used to get Italian engineers visiting to re programme machines, they stayed in a nearby town and on more than one occasion they were verbally abused and even had stones thrown at them when walking round town, by the local knuckle draggers, they stood out as they were always smartly dressed & groomed

Honestly I'm not sure, but we apologize for those horrible urchin's that holiday on Costa brava and only eat "proper English grub" from a "proper English pub"

When I worked in the shoe industry we used to get Italian engineers visiting to re programme machines, they stayed in a nearby town and on more than one occasion they were verbally abused and even had stones thrown at them when walking round town, by the local knuckle draggers, they stood out as they were always smartly dressed & groomed

Italians certainly do know how to dress..

My lad was at a pub do last night. When the crowds spilled out one 20 something kicked a lamp post. Not just kicked it apparently, really kicked it, full on. He then rolled on the floor screaming like a stuck pig- a bit like a footballer. My boy dropped a car full home and went back to pick up another couple because the uber was over a hundred quid. When he went back the lamp post kicker was being loaded into an ambulance and the other dullards were throwing bins over the street. That's what you're dealing with.

Last edited:
We all know these idiots exist and rear their heads every championships

You not ashamed to be English. You confusing the statement of being ashamed to be English with being ashamed to have something in common with these folks.

I very little in common with these people, the fact that we might all be English is a very tiny thread to focus on.

you can if you want to ?

I won’t be ;)

imo those hooligans should all be in traction sucking there dinner through a straw

but I dare say that would up set you and others :idea:

you can if you want to ?

I won’t be ;)

imo those hooligans should all be in traction sucking there dinner through a straw

but I dare say that would up set you and others :idea:

I thought you said all lives matter. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give a man enough rope....

better to kick a lamp post than a wife.

Domestic abuse by these drunks after a lost footie match is said to increase substantially.

When they defend or dismiss the bad behaviour of the PM why do they expect better behaviour on the street?

Sponsored Links
Back