Sometimes I'm ashamed to be English

Sponsored Links
I take you mean the English football team should not go to Qatar? And you think any team boycotting the world cup will help these people in what way?

No because they would have finished their contracts. I do believe we as a country should boycot the WC.

Anyway i think we can all agree as i stated before, unfortunately and statistically will always be idiots in the gene pool unable to act in a rational human way and show respect for everyone equally, not exclude or denigrate others of different appearance, HOWEVER they are a minority. I disagree when like today on the news i hear 'In England racism is deep rooted in society etc.. oh shutup.
A bunch of numbskull football supporters chant Neanderthal crap and all a sudden the white English man is out on his own singled out as the root of this evil. No it's a bunch of dicks who are and will always be oxygen wasting buffoons woke brigade calm down.

So as he had no intention of going anyway, and would rather use his time to protest arms sales (remind me how many people Saudi Arabia has killed in Yemen alone compared to deaths of foreign construction workers in Qatar?) you say that?

I'm talking of the England football team... if the WC was to be held in Saudi I'd be saying let's boycot Saudi.

Sponsored Links
I agree they do but why for black people in America killed by white cops but not by 6500 people just wanting a better life.
Oh I see, we should forget about one group of people who have been discriminated, unjustly killed, etc against for the last couple of hundred years, to focus on the group that you think should have higher priority?
Why can't we do both? You seek a better outcome for the people that you are concerned about, and allow others to seek a better outcome for those they are concerned about.
To argue that BLM must adopt your concerns is nonsense.

ps have you got over your little tantrum now?
If you go back and reread my comments you'll see that your outburst was totally unwarranted.

Oh I see, we should forget about one group of people who have been discriminated, unjustly killed, etc against for the last couple of hundred years, to focus on the group that you think should have higher priority?
Why can't we do both? You seek a better outcome for the people that you are concerned about, and allow others to seek a better outcome for those they are concerned about.
To argue that BLM must adopt your concerns is nonsense.

ps have you got over your little tantrum now?
If you go back and reread my comments you'll see that your outburst was totally unwarranted.

I don't think so

I don't think so
Well it's true. You took a funny turn about something you imagined I'd said.
You weren't reading and understanding my comments in the other thread either. You were off on your own little trip.

No it's a bunch of dicks who are and will always be oxygen wasting buffoons woke brigade calm down.
Plus an enormous bunch who are all somewhere on the racism/xenophobia spectrum who decry any and all criticism of racism/xenophobia that they think is perfectly normal.

Well it's true. You took a funny turn about something you imagined I'd said.
You weren't reading and understanding my comments in the other thread either. You were off on your own little trip.

I read that it wasn't your concern because you had no intention of going... Nore do intend on going. But I do care. So should the England players as I do believe they believe in their knee bending. Im not asking them to boycot because of logging in the Amazon but for those who died building stadiums built for them.

Fake virtue signalling rubbish. One the one hand they say Boycott these regimes in Saudi, Qatar, China etc and then on the other they say well we need to trade with them, sell them arms and now sell them financial services and keep voting for Tories.

Hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy exists in every ones life

but may be

perhaps you can choose who you play a game with (?) but not neccesarily who you trade with

how TF an ordinary working bloke with 2 kids can afford to go to a prmier ship game on a reg basis is beyond me tbh

Sponsored Links
Back