Sound Of Freedom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Sound Of Freedom was released in the US on the 4th July, it outsold every else and yet the MSM are not reporting it, it's coming to GB on the 2nd September, I believe the majority of cinemas won't show the film as happened in the US..
Attached is the official trailer..

Sponsored Links
Been suppressed like mad , cinemas coming up with ideas not to play the movie etc all over the world apparently. Not something I have watched yet but I plan to this weekend .

and yet the MSM are not reporting it
You don't get much more main stream than this,

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You don't get much moe main stream than this,

Did you have to search for this or is it something you were aware of previous?
I'm curious

Did you have to search for this or is it something you were aware of previous?
I'm curious
I searched for it.

Like I would have had to search for any releases this summer. I couldn't have told you any off the top of my head.

It kinda proves that "the MSM are not reporting it" is a lie though.

Like I would have had to search for any releases this summer. I couldn't have told you any off the top of my head.

Neither could I….except for Barbie and Oppenheimer. Sick of hearing about them!

Are you omniscient or do you acquire information from elsewhere?

I'm curious.
I listen to all kinds of media daily, I was asking as a genuine question as not many people seemed to have heard of this film .....

First i've heard of it. Then again, i don't get the Radio Times. Do folk still collect them?

I listen to all kinds of media daily, I was asking as a genuine question as not many people seemed to have heard of this film .....
I think the OP meant it’s not been advertised the same as other summer film releases. Which it hasn’t.

I think the OP meant it’s not been advertised the same as other summer film releases. Which it hasn’t.
It's a low budget film. That's the way the business works.

Don't read too much into it.

A true story but certain news agencys have been trying to talk it down as conspiracy theorist stuff .

Sponsored Links
Back