"Spacktard" and other such words

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one who told lies about a friend who magically gained French residency immediatelay after the referendum. I'm not the one who told lies about all EU citizens having to sign a disclaimer form.
I'm not the one who told lies about what I'm supposed to have said.
I'm not the one who claims that mixed ethnicity or Italian descendancy precludes racist tendencies.

What racist comment did I make about Italians?
What ignorant comment did I make about being Italian?

Show me this proof. In fact, show everyone.
As said, everybody can read here on this forum.
And they're all more intelligent than you.
So your lies don't matter.

Sponsored Links
Taking my second born to look at his first car. Good enough?

Nice one. Those moments are priceless, especially as time passes. (y) I chopped my bimmer in last week. Nearly went for an Audi-it was neck and neck for the weeks leading up to it LOL. Bimmered again though. Don't worry I had the indicators activated and some whizzy gizmo puts a light on to stop tailgating :eek:

Taking my second born to look at his first car. Good enough?

And that there is a world of pain. Hope he understands the costs and responsibilities of car ownership. But then I guess I didn't.

Sponsored Links
As said, everybody can read here on this forum.
And they're all more intelligent than you.
So your lies don't matter.

Every time Himmi is reincarnated, he gradually builds his posts up to a crescendo of rabid anti racism drivel, where it isn't justified. Eventually even people who initially support him run for the hills. It's hard to work out whether he is a harmless, good humoured troll or totally nutso. He is entertaining though.
I wonder what his next name will be? Maybe Bodd or Mottie can start a "guess Himi's next name" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back