Spanish Girl attacked

Sponsored Links
If the people of Hungary voted by a large majority in a democratic election to restrict immigration into their country what is the problem with that, it is their country after all.
If as the EU seems to be doing and Hungary voted to tell other countries what their immigration rules should be then that would be a cause for concern,

The Hungarian PM has just won a 3rd term with a land slide victory he stood on an anti immigration policy, Brussels are not happy ;)

Afai recall Hungary are in the EU ;)

I employ a Hungarian, he was telling me that he can remember when each village would have a snoop employed by the state to report back anybody who criticised the government. Weird to think they were under communist rule until 1989.

Sponsored Links
I employ a Hungarian, he was telling me that he can remember when each village would have a snoop employed by the state to report back anybody who criticised the government. Weird to think they were under communist rule until 1989.

Funny I was out with Slawek tonight he told us he could only leave Poland and come to England if he had an official invite. But the Polish authorities would only allow Polish citizens to change up $10 US. He went onto say how life has changed since communist rule.

Back