Spanish Girl attacked

B

Bodd

A Spanish Girl was attacked by two women for talking Spanish on the tube.

They screamed speak English your in England

This no doubt will be put down to Brexit.

I will never think this is Exceptable.

And I’m sure my Tree changing comrades will agree

These scum need to be made an example of.

Sponsored Links
A Spanish Girl was attacked by two women for talking Spanish on the tube.

They screamed speak English your in England

This no doubt will be put down to Brexit.

I will never think this is Exceptable.

And I’m sure my Tree changing comrades will agree

These scum need to be made an example of.
What does the holidaying Polish bloke have to say about it?

Do you reckon they screamed it in Spanish? What nationality were the screamers?
I wonder how many of those hundreds of thousands of Brits living in Spain speak Spanish?

And why is it that Brits living abroad are referred to as 'ex-pats' whilst foreigners living here are referred to as 'immigrants'?
Brexit aside (which is fuelling racism), there seems to have always been this underlining tone!

Sponsored Links
Among certain types of person, it has become more common to express a hatred of foreigners.

We see it here.

Sometimes it is thinly veiled, sometimes blatant.

Maybe the screamers understood Spanish and did not like ( violently objected ) to what she was saying and not the language she was saying it in.

Zdejmij swoją łapę z tej młodej damy, którą skurwieleś
Good old google translate.
Pity there isn't a version that boosts intelligence levels available for 'him' :)

Just to give some balance; a few years ago a car ran into the back of mine at some lights.
The driver was a young Spanish girl who immediately turned on the tears, but it transpired she had no insurance. I didn't bother reporting it (perhaps I should have?) because there was no damage to mine (a LR Defender) but the damage to her Ka was retribution enough.

and not the language she was saying it in.
Seems odd that they would vociferously complain about the nationality of the spoken language rather than the content.
Brexit does seem to make people hate foreigners more, for sure. Particularly the dumb quitters (edited for clarity).

Last edited:
Brexit does seem to make people hate foreigners more, for sure. Particularly the dumb ones.

I'm an unashamed Brexiter but it doesn't make me dislike foreigners one jot - just believe that we should have complete control
over who comes here.

Just to give some balance; a few years ago a car ran into the back of mine at some lights.
The driver was a young Spanish girl who immediately turned on the tears, but it transpired she had no insurance. I didn't bother reporting it (perhaps I should have?) because there was no damage to mine (a LR Defender) but the damage to her Ka was retribution enough.

That just makes you a nice man

Sponsored Links
Back