Spanish Girl attacked

Sponsored Links
Pointless video doesn't prove anything ,the bloke attacking the bus driver is obviously to mentally ill to be a racist, he is projecting his illness onto the driver because he is Polish, tomorrow he could be up at the local council offices smashing the place up because in his mental state he believes the council is persecuting him.

to mentally ill to be a racist
It may come as a shock but this is what venom spitting xenophobes looks like. Look at the more recent news article. Two bullies attacking a Spanish girl because she speaks differently. FFS Vinty wake up and smell the hate.

Sponsored Links
Does that mean you think it was alright, then.

Good grief Notch, you aren't half becoming an awkward bugger.

Oh, by the way, the thread was nothing to do with brexit, either.

Of course I dont think it was acceptable.

I didnt bring up the Polish man, JohnD did, he likes the Brexit hate crime media story.
a symptom of Brexit-induced racial hatred. James O’Brien, an LBC radio talk-show host, declared that certain Eurosceptics had ‘blood on their hands’

As Ive said on here before, Immigration was falsely used by Leave.

I will point out that Polish people are not of a different race than the nutter, but -

I have just seen that the two who attacked the Spanish girl were black so that could be racist but not if it was just because she was speaking Spanish.

I know this is difficult for some to understand but I think it is important.

Even here on DIYnot, there are only about half a dozen hate-filled RWRs who repeatedly abuse foreigners.

Not 52%

It may be coincidence that the ones on here are also vociferous quitters

Or not.

Do you know any people who hate foreigners and are pro-EU?

How many of the pro-EU people you've met have told you that 52% of the country hates foreigners?

You will observe that I said "foreigners."

I have just seen that the two who attacked the Spanish girl were black so that could be racist but not if it was just because she was speaking Spanish.

I know this is difficult for some to understand but I think it is important.
Therefore it is important for you to explain exactly what you think constitutes a racist act!

I ask that because some people appear to think that black people can't be 'racist' because it doesn't fit into their (often warped) 'politically correct' vision of the world ;)

But what has their skin colour got to do with it anyway given the reported remarks?

And why is it that Brits living abroad are referred to as 'ex-pats' whilst foreigners living here are referred to as 'immigrants'?

Well, for example, the Spanish living here are seen as ex pats by their fellow countrymen in Spain. The British abroad are seen as ex pats by British here. Australians living in say America are seen as ex pats by their friends in Oz but as immigrants by the Americans where they now live.
Do you really not understand that?

Well, for example, the Spanish living here are seen as ex pats by their fellow countrymen in Spain. The British abroad are seen as ex pats by British here. Australians living in say America are seen as ex pats by their friends in Oz but as immigrants by the Americans where they now live.
Do you really not understand that?
Funnily enough it's an expression only commonly used by the british!

Americans of course like to use 'republicans abroad' or 'democrats abroad'

I wonder when we'll start to refer to our returning 'refugees' as 'no longer abroad' thanks to brexshit? (y)

Last edited:
Does that mean you think it was alright, then.

Good grief Notch, you aren't half becoming an awkward bugger.

Oh, by the way, the thread was nothing to do with brexit, either.

I started the post and yes it is to do with Brexit. You need to start reading.

I went to the pay my respects on a candlelight night to remember the Polish fella that died The left wing idiots took advantage of this to rip into Brexit and who ever voted for Brexit. Which were the majority standing there.
A fella I got speaking to told me these Herbert’s were terrorising local businesses and residents for years. What ever your race. I’ve seen these little gits.

My mate is a copper in Harlow.

Now I’m not sticking up for these tossers but one of the black lads was aggressively racially abused by the man in question. The young black lads friend hit him in defence of his mate

There’s been other attack’s before and after white on white English in English.

Nothing to do with Brexit. But it was blamed on Brexit.

Funnily enough it's an expression only commonly used by the british!

Boloxs. It is derived from latin and used all over the world. Expatriado is the Spanish word for it.

Sponsored Links
Back