Spanish Girl attacked

Sponsored Links
Seems odd that they would vociferously complain about the nationality of the spoken language rather than the content.
Brexit does seem to make people hate foreigners more, for sure. Particularly the dumb quitters (edited for clarity).

Because these idiots believe the Hangers when they say that 52% of the country hates foreigners.

Even here on DIYnot, there are only about half a dozen hate-filled RWRs who repeatedly abuse foreigners.

Not 52%

It may be coincidence that the ones on here are also vociferous quitters

Or not.

Do you know any people who hate foreigners and are pro-EU?

How many of the pro-EU people you've met have told you that 52% of the country hates foreigners?

The Mother-in-Law was complaining that Spaniards have moved in opposite her villa in.....Spain! There goes the neighbourhood. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It’s wonderful I use it to translate the Sh!t you come out with.
It appears though to have a problem telling you when to turn on/off your 'dyslexic persona' ;)

Seems odd that they would vociferously complain about the nationality of the spoken language rather than the content.
Brexit does seem to make people hate foreigners more, for sure. Particularly the dumb quitters (edited for clarity).
Indeed.

Recently my partner and my eldest were chatting in the language that the latter is perfecting, and they were told to 'f uck off back to where you came from'.

Never in the many years prior to that vote did my partner get abuse for speaking in her native tongue.

Post brexshit the vitriol is apparently now being aimed at all 'foreigners', and no longer just those of a certain skin colour.

Good old little englanders!

Sponsored Links
Back