Spare parts for a Power Devil table Saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am lookingPDW5012PB for a spare part for my table saw. The saw is a Power Devil 10" table saw, the part I need is the geared cog that drives the blade. The cog is attached to the drive spindle and is accessed when the saw blade is removed and the cover is unscrewed. Can anybody give me any pointers as to where I might get a new part. Cheers View media item 9889 View media item 9888

Sponsored Links
unfortunatly i think its time for a new machine
the cost off spares if avalable for such items are likley to be more than a new machine as they wont be avalable :rolleyes:

I have a PDW5012PB with a knackered on/off switch but worked OK before the switch jammed.
It doesn't seem likely I'll get a switch for it so perhaps we can deal on the saw? I live in the north-east near Sedgefield.

Hi ..Not sure if you received a reply I would be interested in buying your output gear ...Cheers K

Sponsored Links
Hi ..Not sure if you received a reply I would be interested in buying your output gear ...Cheers K

You can have the whole thing if you want. Where do you live? I live just outside Sedgefield. Farming country.
You would have to come pick it up as it's way too heavy to post and I don't know where the output gear is.
The only thing wrong is the switch..motor works fine..blade maybe a bit worn.... make me a offer

Thanks .I live in South Wales ,I will see how much a Courier is ,if that is OK?

I will offer you £10 for it

Cheers

K

Thanks .I live in South Wales ,I will see how much a Courier is ,if that is OK?

I will offer you £10 for it

Cheers

K
Sorry mate. I can put it on Ebay as faulty switch and get a lot more then £10. The metal in it would weigh in for that.
Go to B&Q and see the service desk and order the part. I have been in touch with them at www.diy.com and that's what the told me to do in the end. PowerDevil is a company owned by B&Q.

No probs ,do you want to do it the other way around then ,as I have bought a top quality table saw on e bay ,and was only repairing the Power Devil as a back up dfor rough work .i .e . I will send you my switch ?

Cheers K

No probs ,do you want to do it the other way around then ,as I have bought a top quality table saw on e bay ,and was only repairing the Power Devil as a back up dfor rough work .i .e . I will send you my switch ?

Cheers K
Well that is mighty kind of you but I don't want it for nothing. I'm a (retired/disabled) computer engineer. Is there anything I can give you? I have mountains of all sorts of things you can have. If I have it it's yours or I can send you a cheque and pay you for it.
thanks
Ray

A visit to B&Q on the premise of getting one of their own brand machines fixed is a pointless as it is futile. They will as good as tell you to either chuck it in the bin or age a great deal before you get it fixed.

Hi Ray ,What have you got can u send some pics

cheers K
I have so many different parts it would take a week to photo them...what do you need or what could you use? I am a computer engineer with all sorts of stuff and drawers crammed to the hilt. How about a SoundBlaster Audigy sound-card ? Higher quality then any onboard sound card. Stick it into a pci slot-enter the bios and disable your onboard card and when it gets into windows it will install by windows or windows update. It depends what your pc is of course and which version of windows. My details are on my profile which are only viewable by friends. I sent you a fiend request so you can then see my profile/phone number

Hi Ray ,What have you got can u send some pics

cheers K
I have so many different parts it would take a week to photo them...what do you need or what could you use? I am a computer engineer with all sorts of stuff and drawers crammed to the hilt. How about a SoundBlaster Audigy sound-card ? Higher quality then any onboard sound card. Stick it into a pci slot-enter the bios and disable your onboard card and when it gets into windows it will install by windows or windows update. It depends what your pc is of course and which version of windows. My details are on my profile which are only viewable by friends. I sent you a fiend request so you can then see my profile/phone number
maybe I should just offer you a £10 note for it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back