speeding fines parking tickets...you and the law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive noticed a few threads on ere relaiting to speeding namely being zapped by laser or gatso, there is a section of a free forum that deals with any queries or pending proescutions etc also common myths.
Dont also forget the new rules for parking tickets etc it is now not a requirement to issue you with a ticket on your windscreen, the scammers can now send you them in the post no doubt the forum will get busy.
Did you also know that private parking tickets should be ignored at all costs ? the ones issued by shopping centers etc are merely invoices they have no legal standing and very rarely get to court as the courts would simply throw them out, these companies are just out to scare you out of your hard earned dosh, so bin them.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=idx

The advice is all free you do not need to pay a penny and like this forum there are plenty of experts in the field give it a try.

mods please do not delete this thread it is for information only not advertising anything...thanks.

Sponsored Links
To save money on setting up all these schemes why don't they just take the fines out of your wages at source each month sort of FAYE at the end of the year it will be up to the individual to claim back any fine they have paid that wasnt warranted, and everyone should have to spend a week of every month in jail in case they were to commit a crime just in case.
At the end of the year a lottery should be held and the winner gets hanged, or perhaps on a quota basis with each country having to cull so many people every year, of course it has to be done humanly with at least two people clubbing the "offender" before they drag them off with a meathook.

To save money on setting up all these schemes why don't they just take the fines out of your wages at source each month sort of FAYE at the end of the year it will be up to the individual to claim back any fine they have paid that wasnt warranted, and everyone should have to spend a week of every month in jail in case they were to commit a crime just in case.
At the end of the year a lottery should be held and the winner gets hanged, or perhaps on a quota basis with each country having to cull so many people every year, of course it has to be done humanly with at least two people clubbing the "offender" before they drag them off with a meathook.

Ofteo these tickets are issued incorrectly or are worded incorrectly or the road markings dont comply with the road traffic act, so why pay for something that isnt compliant.
Do your research first then appeal, in my particular case i was 2 inches onto a dub yelo and got done, only after i did my research did i find out that the ticket wasnt worded correctly, the dub yelos were incorrectly painted, the bays in which i was parked in were incorrectly painted . . And so on, the fact is you are often bringing these flaws to the councils attention and you are saving your hard earned dosh.

I was pointing out the fact that nowadays it is easier for the authorities to issue their tickets without you being aware of the offence( a case on the tv a few days ago where a woman backed into a space to allow a bus to get by and then she pulled back out but not before the camera had taken her picture which made her look like she had parked) and then you have to argue the case in order to vindicate yourself

Sponsored Links
A local car park in our area sent out hundreds of follow up letters doubling fine as original had not been paid. this was a auto number plate reading system. MPs the lot got involved I believe at last report all had been quashed. caused quite a lot of distress accordingly for some older drivers. Action groups and all sorts sett up. as no one had been sent an original, makes you wonder on the credibility on these type of out fits?were they just hoping people would pay ? I believe it came about when some households received more than one.

Back