Speeding

• Thread starter RogueHanger
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Who cares? It's been done to death. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
The thing is I know I'm boring whereas you are completely oblivious.

Reminds me of Jack Sparrow.

Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.

I cut the oiginal quote because I didn't think the rest of the sentence had any relevance but:
Nearly four out of ten motorists in the UK have been caught speeding in the past and 29% had points on their license as a result of driving offences.
Does this indicate that about 10% of speeders take the SPA course and don't get the points?

In which case, does it also indicate that about 10% of speeders are not far over the limit?

I cut the oiginal quote because I didn't think the rest of the sentence had any but:
Nearly four out of ten motorists in the UK have been caught speeding in the past and 29% had points on their license as a result of driving offences.
Does this indicate that about 10% of speeders take the SPA course and don't get the points?

In which case, does it also indicate that about 10% of speeders are not far over the limit?

Really.....who cares

Who cares? It's been done to death. :rolleyes:

He's even started to bore himself :LOL: :LOL:

Really.....who cares

Are you three so bored on this BH that all you've got to do is make fatuous remarks on here?

What's up? Is the weather bad there or something?

We had ou BH on Thusday, then Friday was Le Pont.

Today's a normal working day and the sun is out, the sky is blue.
There's not a cloud to spoil the view.

What a good idea,,, Perhaps I could use this as part of my campaign material

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27284489
Enjoy. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Why not. It would be typical of the flip-flop mentality of UKIP.
FYI, the report that you referred to was produced by Civitas, which was founded by David Green who used to be a labour councillor. Quite obviously someone who flips from the political left to the far right. Or does he just chase whichever way he thinks the wind is blowing?

Some other topics, to highlight a couple, covered by them, please note the anti-EU and the homophobic attittude of Civitas:
The moral imperative on MPs to assert UK sovereignty and reverse EU laws
Amend 1972 Act to declare primacy of British courts, says Civitas director David Green
MPs have a moral duty to declare the Supreme Court the highest authority in the UK, unpick unwanted EU laws one by one and challenge Brussels to "do its worst", the head of the Civitas think tank argues in a report published today.Dr David Green calls for an amendment to the 1972 European Communities Act to enshrine in law the superiority of the Supreme Court over the EU Court of Justice. The move would amount to a "unilateral declaration of independence" without tearing up all EU laws and regulations in one go, he says. The proposal comes in a scathing denunciation of the damage the EU has wreaked upon Britain's proud traditions of liberty and democracy since 1973.
http://www.civitas.org.uk/publications.php[/QUOTE]
and
The Meaning of Matrimony: Debating same-sex marriage, edited by Anastasia de Waal
The legalisation of same-sex marriage in 2013 laid bare one of the deepest and bitterest divides in modern British attitudes. Here that argument is captured in a series of passionately-written essays exploring the issue from all sides. Contributors ranging from Lord Carey to Peter Tatchell provide the definitive guide to a debate which has encompassed much more than simply allowing same-sex couples to wed, ranging across family ideals, society's treatment of homosexuality, and crucially the kind of society we want to be
http://www.civitas.org.uk/publications.php[/QUOTE]

So what is? Will you repesent the same flip-flop mentality as the founder of Civitas who produced the recent report that you referred to, written by an American lawyer who trained as a sociologist.

Or will it be the homphobic, anti-EU rhetoric that entices you to UKIP?

Sponsored Links
Back