spending £80

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what happened to the old expression " spending a penny " ? it cost my 19 year old son £ 80 !! he was caught relieving himself at chucking out time from the night club by a young constable ( they all look young to me ) do you think he should contest it on the grounds that there isnt any public toilets open at 02 20 am ! ?.. still i can never get the full story from him sometimes he probably pi**ed in the coppers helmet :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
sorry your worship i was a little full from the drink i had during the evening, but seeing as there were no public toilets i decided to **** all over the pavement and the wall of a nearby property. No your worship i didnt think aout the poor sod that has to clear it up, but its not my fault there all closed is it. Hmmm yeah that will go down well

I must admit I have done it once when I was younger on the roadside in the bush on a long trip with no toilet to be seen for miles but not outside the nightclub in the neighbourhood area! I know a few people who live very near the nightclub and they are fed up with people relieving themselves on their garden, wall and even into their letterbox! The smell in the morning is unbelievable so in this case I think your son was right to be fined :cry: as he could've gone to the toilet before leaving the nightclub.

You can usually find someplace disceet to wee even posh **** will not be pleasent specualy for kids that are that much closer to the ground, Yep! I'm sure I did it when I was young but its not nice. a fine is fine

Sponsored Links
I normally advocate trying to weasel out of things wherever possible, but I think your son's got no chance in this case. Best to just pay up and learn from it.

In future though, I believe that if you shout 'In Pain' three times, you can pretty much wee anywhere - One of those old byelaws, like being able to shoot Scotsmen with a bow and arrow if you come to York :D

johnny_t said:
I normally advocate trying to weasel out of things wherever possible, but I think your son's got no chance in this case. Best to just pay up and learn from it.

In future though, I believe that if you shout 'In Pain' three times, you can pretty much wee anywhere - One of those old byelaws, like being able to shoot Scotsmen with a bow and arrow if you come to York :D

I seem to remember that there's an old byelaw that say's you can ask a policeman to hold his cloke around you whilst you take a wee if the nearest loo is more than 1/2 a mile away?? sumit like that. :D

Another Urban myth...the grain of truth is that in scotland 18c. guys with big cloaks and pails under used to wander and offer the service under their cloak for a penny...read it in a reference book.

Could be a money-spinner then !! I'm going to hang out in town with a chemical toilet and a poncho this Friday to see if I can earn a few bob-shillings.........

You could be mistaken for a mobile cottage I predict Igorian will reiterate this and extrapolate on it :confused: :LOL: :eek:

poshman said:
do you think he should contest it on the grounds that there isnt any public toilets open at 02 20 am

That would be taking the p*ss, not having one :p

johnny_t said:
Could be a money-spinner then !! I'm going to hang out in town with a chemical toilet and a poncho this Friday to see if I can earn a few bob-shillings.........

Hanging around a toilet, dressed in a poncho, trying to earn a few bob... I think you would get more than you bargained for. :D ;)

poshman said:
thank you all for amusing and wise comments ...so its pay up and tie a knot in it next time :) :) :) :) :)
or invest in a leg bag :eek:

westminster council are so fed up with it they have now invested in "pop up toilets" a bod drives around presses a button from his van, and up pops a toilet. I am being seious

don't believ me, read this

they have simmilar in Shepherds bush, but they just close the doors during the day

Sponsored Links
Back