spending £80

best thing ive seen is the pee bowser in one of the towns up north. its driven by a special constable on a friday and saturday night, who was a local business man ****ed off with his shop and others being used as a lavatory. when someone gets caught doing it thye have a choice of an 80 fine or to let them call the pee bowser. he turns up and gives them the necessary brush and bucket of water to clean it all up. apparantly people are so ashamed when they get caught that the problem has virtually been eradicated.

Sponsored Links
You can't always just have a pee as you are leaving though. Once I've had a skinful I seem to be going every five minutes!!! :LOL:

It is unfortunately an oversight on the part of those who grant the licences. They licence a drinking establishment, without ensuring the necessary infrastructure exists. And public toilets between the establishment and any train/bus stations, or near taxi ranks, are necessary. I don't know of any drinking establishment without toilets, but people don't leave it and march straight home, they mill around buying food and waiting for taxis or trains. Those 10 minutes can be enough to build up another bladder-full!

A lot of takeaways around my part of Surrey a few years ago had toilets for customers, that seemed to help as people who would need to wee in the street often eat kebabs too. :D But that isn't the case in other parts of the country I have been to.

If you have to pee in a public area, if you pee on the soil or straight into a drain then it generally won't stink like it does if you pee on concrete. But you might get done for public lewdness if others can see your willy.

Sponsored Links
Back