Spirit levels - the choices arrh!

Sponsored Links
They're really not that much more expensive compared to Stabila. Do you guys use these levels to hammer in nails?
Lols, no. It's not just cost but on-the-shelf availability matters too. I've never seen a Sola level anywhere.

Using levels on an industrial scale as we do, comes with consequences. As I have said, plaster-boarding gives them the most abuse. One accidental knock off the top lift - curtains.

Sponsored Links
It's standard practice on YouTube to hammer them down to level a course of bricks and to tamp concrete with them.

Swiss watch accuracy would be pretty wasted and something of a liability.

Decided to pick up a 120mm SOLA level (on Amazon, they don't sell in the UK but apparently the company is working on bringing their stuff to here).

Yeah, this is the level. Much better than Stabila. No problems with accuracy and the vials are so much easier to read especially from awkward angles as well.

I went for their golden coloured AZ range but they have a stepped up big red which is accurate to 0.3mm.

1712905543757.png

I really like my slopey level - shows level, 1/100, 2/100, 3/100, 4/100

I can't remember what such a thing is called...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back