Spirovent SV3

Sponsored Links
Why worry about warmfront. eaga and all their scams.
The enquiry should be concluded next week. Hopefully it will make it public how they have bled the grants and their venerable customers.

100 quid doing what Ben? and by subcontractor you mean who?

the questions above were serious,, because i'm getting a lot of people asking me if they get a grant they would like me to do the work.

I have been saying i can't cos it's a government scheme.

Sponsored Links
newgas";p="1130654 said:
I have been saying i can't cos it's a government scheme.

In theory any RGI could do it.

Unfortunately the grant scheme is administered by Warmfront who dish out the work to their own installation companies.

I wonder why!

Tony

wonderfull,

but that still doesn't answer my question,

how do independents get jobs of this org. or subcontract etc.

cos i,v been informed recently that they give out breakdown work to indy,s as they cant manage it all on there own ,

cos i,v been informed recently that they give out breakdown work to indy,s as they cant manage it all on there own ,

Possibly they do!

It would be because their installers dont know how to mend boilers.

more than likely mr T., but will someone at say argi be able to help and direct towards how the subcontracting side works ?

There is a vast amount of subcontracting going on these days.

I had an email about Heateam doing repairs for Homeserve on a Puma.

Tony

if you work for say heatteam then at a breakdown you would have parts at the company expense am i right ?

but if you sub as a sole trader then you dont have that lux.
how would that work?

sorry for double questions .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back