Sport

Are any of you out there actively involved with sport? Does anyone play a sport or maybe like to, maybe involved with kids sport? I do weight training at home. I do it for the fitness but I also really enjoy it.
I used to play football, rugby, cricket and box at schoolboy level, when I was a wee one and play for the local clubs until I was about 27 and injuries got the better of me.
Got into body building when I was about 15/16.
At the moment I go to the gym about 5 times a week, mainly cardio workouts with some core and weight exerices mixed in, cycle to work most days if I don't need a car/van, the odd run and currently trying to learn how to swim, so going to the pool twice a week as well.

Do I qualify?

Sponsored Links
No, sorry PBD, you're over quallified. What did you do in your spare time? :LOL: :LOL:

I played football until I was thirty but after trying to stop a goal with my face :eek: realized it might be better to leave it to the young blokes.

Sponsored Links
Di. You didn't mention any sporting activities. Maybe something off the edge, like baked bean wrestling ;)

Di. You didn't mention any sporting activities. Maybe something off the edge, like baked bean wrestling ;)

belly dancing, all female mud wrestling....oh and tiddly winks..... ;)

Tiddly Winks!!! :eek:

Oh God! She plays tiddly winks!
My dream girl!!!

A female mud wrestling, belly dancing tiddly winker!

What more can a man ask for??? :LOL: :LOL:

This posting went waaaaay off topic !! :LOL:

I still play football, same team for 26 seasons, my son plays in the same side too, fulfilling a wish of mine. Play racketball ('squash for girls' apparently, but I enjoy it), go to the gym on occasion, when not recovering from some niggling injury. :)

Sponsored Links
Back