Spurs from breaking into ring main

Sponsored Links
I'd imagine DS is referring to 2 and 6 here ....
I don't doubt that he was but, as I said, no-one is forcing him to read pages of material which don't interest him - and, indeed, no need for him to even see posts from people whose writings he would prefer not to read!

Finding and complaining about 'thread drift' in Internet forums (or, indeed, in discussions in pubs, bars and suchlike) could probably become a full-time occupation for anyone who was so inclined and had nothing better to do with their time!

I suppose one could also ask in what sense your reply to my (11-day-old) post is actually 'on topic' :)

Kind Regards, John

When I saw this, I had no idea what PRS stood for:

upload_2017-11-9_22-59-32.png

The two meanings of which I was aware were Performing Rights Society and Paul Reed Smith.

Sponsored Links
I am saying that I have so far not been able to think of any such pairs, other than flammable/inflammable, in which one of the pair is not the opposite of the other.
Not all adjectives, but...

• Fusible infusible
  • Frame inframe
  • Fold infold
  • Trap intrap
  • Titled intitled (as in the title of something, not a peerage rank or a right to something)
  • Herit inherit

There are actually quite a few, most are variants of en...., as in entrap above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back