Stainless steel kitchen sink padding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When my stainless steel sink was put in, it had this rubber sticky pad stuck to the underside of the sink. This pad reduced and dampened the sound when water hits the sink. That pad has over time fallen off and broken loosing it's stick. So I've been living without it but the noise is quite annoying. So I'm looking to see if it's possible to get this dampening pad as a replacement. Does anyone know what this is called and is it available to purchase separately? And where exactly does it stick to?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
When my stainless steel sink was put in, it had this rubber sticky pad stuck to the underside of the sink. This pad reduced and dampened the sound when water hits the sink. That pad has over time fallen off and broken loosing it's stick. So I've been living without it but the noise is quite annoying. So I'm looking to see if it's possible to get this dampening pad as a replacement. Does anyone know what this is called and is it available to purchase separately? And where exactly does it stick to?

Thanks
Sticks to the base rather than sides, stops the water drumming as it enters the sink.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back