Stairs query

Let me know what town your in, and I'll sell the house and get the first train out there tomorrow to set up a new residential plan-drawing business.

Partnership, Partnership. I'm coming too.

I'm not even going to wait to sell the house - too much to lose at those fee prices, just going to leave the keys in the door and buy a new bigger one in a month or two for cash.

Sponsored Links
Partnership, Partnership. I'm coming too.

I'm not even going to wait to sell the house - too much to lose at those fee prices, just going to leave the keys in the door and buy a new bigger one in a month or two for cash.

Where are you in the country out of interest?

Where are you in the country out of interest?

Birmingham at the moment. Kent from next week until 2028.

But don't get any ideas about stalking me. I've already got a restraining order on FMT, and I'm prepared to do it again.

Sponsored Links
Yes, stairs, tunnels, knock-throughs send me note to B Wing or call me on 0800-PICK-UP-THE-SOAP after exercise (y)

Because that would restrict access into the lounge. But it's an interesting concept. Far easier to just raise the stairs, and shift the door to the lounge.

Does a trampoline and a hole in the floor above comply with building regs?;)

moved to its own thread

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-17_11-15-3.png
    upload_2018-3-17_11-15-3.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 137
  • upload_2018-3-17_11-15-45.png
    upload_2018-3-17_11-15-45.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 107
  • upload_2018-3-17_11-16-46.png
    upload_2018-3-17_11-16-46.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back