Stateless

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know I'm going to get the leftovers calling me racist again a twisting and turning.

I'm British but the Home Office made me stateless:

How could this happen. This young lady is British there is no doubt.
She hasn't hurt or mugged anyone she's never committed fraud. She's educated and got a career.

But one person has decided that she's not entitled to a British passport .

Her only benefit is that's she's in & can't get out as opposed to she's out & can't get in.

Sponsored Links
Politics joe is always a bit light with the facts. I suspect her parents were not british citizens at the time of her birth and therefore she needs to go through the process of registering as a british citizen. Once complete it will be simple to get a passport.

Politics joe is always a bit light with the facts. I suspect her parents were not british citizens at the time of her birth and therefore she needs to go through the process of registering as a british citizen. Once complete it will be simple to get a passport.

It seems not.

Your right her mother wasn't a British citizen when this young lady was was born but her mother died a British citizen. Her father however was a British citizen.
Her younger brother who applied for a passport at the same time, was successful, she wasn't.
They both had different people assess their applications.

The home office isn't very good at working out who is and isn't a British Citizen. Which is pretty depressing.

Sponsored Links
She is a victim of the rules laid down for others to follow.

She is in no way a "victim" of one persons decision. She is a victim of a system that is (quite rightly) inflexible.

If the correct process is started from the beginning & followed 'till the end, then I have no doubt that she will be issued her British passport.

But let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story shall we . . . . . For then your MSM of choice might become irrelevant.

Does her birth certificate show her father?

I wouldn't know. I see no reason why not as her mother come to England to live with her father and they were together I gather from the clip

Back