Static shocks

Not very tall, hairy feet, big ears.

haven't got a pic.

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
5'7.. so must be hobbit on stilts!
ears and hairy feet :eek: cheeky monkey

As for shocks from cars, I found some worse than others: usually I got the shocks in summer but not winter, and cured them by making sure both feet were on the ground before I touched the car.

Gave us a nasty shock one day when I kissed my missus, and just as our lips touched, there was an almighty crack.....OUCH!

Sponsored Links
toffee said:
I always seem to get far more static shocks, (regardless of the clothes Im wearing and what fibres they are made from) than others.
It may be a laugh to everyone else but it isnt for me?
any suggestions as to what I can do to reduce it happening?
I wouldn't bother going to that much trouble - just touch the car with a knuckle rather than a sensitive fingertip.

You could get one of those rubber/metal things that dangle from your rear end of your car and let it dangle from your nics ( thats if you have little legs :LOL: )

Way aye markie, that's a reet good ideya nd thoar's noa measteak!

softus

Could you please type in English, or if you can. geordie I got the ideya bit but the rest, lets just say i do not comprehend, PS and don't take it as a insult you mass-debater, ;) :LOL:

Hm. I really need a web-based Southern->Georgie translator. Do you know of any?
(later, in the Bat-cave)...
I found what I wanted - here's what it produced:

That's a reet canny idea an' thor's nar na mistyck!

Quite so. I was "having a laugh", albeit in a very tasteless way, but I knew you'd be able to take it without getting uppity, which is a quality that not all of us have :D

Sponsored Links
Back