sticker mania

L

longdogs

I'm sure this has been mentioned before on the forum but what is this mania for stickers stuck on almost everything you buy?

I fitted a set of three glass shelves last week bought from B&'Queue'. Each shelf had a sticker right in the middle ' caution glass' which would'nt come off without first purchasing some lighter fuel. I know it's glass that's why I bought them.

I have had stickers on flooring, Decorative wood strips, salad drawers (in the fridge), Wallpaper scrapers (on the edge you need to use and countless other items where the sticker doesn't want to come off.

:evil:

Sponsored Links
You'll be ok now you've got your lighter fluid. ;)

Yes I hate them...and that Sticky Stuff remover never works unless you use half a bottle each time, and it breaks your nails scraping them off....how annoying is that :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well yes some things come plastered in stickers you don't want but if you have ever bought your children any toys you will be dismayed to find out you spend half of xmas morning putting stickers on the damned things that you would have expected to be on in the first place.

What I don't get is why you can't buy the glue they put on these stickers in a tube? It must be the strongest glue in the world!! :evil:

What I don't get is why you can't buy the glue they put on these stickers in a tube? It must be the strongest glue in the world!! :evil:

Don't get me started --

Too late! :evil: :evil: :evil:

We can put a man on the moon. :cool:

We can build a computer that fits in your pocket. :cool: :cool:

It even makes phone calls. :eek: :eek: :eek:

So why, with the power of the CERN synchrotron, can we not make a sticky label that PEELS OFF IN ONE EFFING PIECE!
madani.gif
madani.gif
madani.gif

Sorry but removing bits of stickers comes a sorry second place compared to the blood vessel bursting frustration that is trying to get the celophane wrapper off a new CD... :evil:

skyboy said:
the blood vessel bursting frustration that is trying to get the celophane wrapper off a new CD...

I agree. In terms of sheer human misery cellophane must be the most diabolic invention of the twentieth century, pushing the sticky label into second place and leaving the atomic bomb a poor third. :evil: :evil: :evil:

PS: On second thoughts, the sponsor form comes third.

Sponsored Links
Back