Stop and Search powers to be made permanent

Age and skin colour

White, middle-aged.

All you need.

T0FLMTMwNjcwNjgw.jpg
I would have said white, big build, bald, dark facial hair wearing a grey tee shirt.

Sponsored Links
that was all the description you needed to stop and search young blacks.

Why should middle-aged whites need an actual description?
That was my point. If it was a bald white man they shouldn’t be stopping black kids for that particular instance.

Sponsored Links
Crime has been falling since 2002

No it hasn't. Government statistics might say so, but then they would wouldn't they?

Stop and search and in fact all other police activities are irrelevant when the courts, prisons and the rest of the justice system don't back up the police.

when it was young blacks, you didn't think any further description was necessary.
Thats all the police were told. On your thread i gave MY description because you put a picture up.

oh I don’t think violence was less, I just believe the old days were an easier time to raise children.

There WAS far less violence in Britain in the past, discounting the World Wars of course, but I agree the old days were an easier time to raise children - but then everything in the old days was better.

It's irrelevant. It’s against the law to carry a knife and there’s a reason for it.

The increase in knife crime is due to the rise of mass immigration, which in turn is due to the rise in mass availability of welfare benefits.

Stop and search and in fact all other police activities are irrelevant when the courts, prisons and the rest of the justice system don't back up the police.
But people keep on and on and on voting for fewer police, fewer courts, fewer lawyers to prosecute offenders, less effective probation and prison services, and newspapers like the Daily Mail keep encouraging them to do so.

It is the democratic will of the people that the police, the courts, prisons and the rest of the justice system should have their capabilities reduced and their performance impaired - do you want to deny them what they voted for?

Sponsored Links
Back