Stop and Search powers to be made permanent

Sponsored Links
Scenario,
Police get information that four black kids have stabbed someone on the underground. Now these lads flee and split up. So the police use their S&S powers to stop possible suspects, but there’s a problem, they only stop black lads. Get these racist cops out now (n)

oh I don’t think violence was less, I just believe the old days were an easier time to raise children.

I certainly do
Each innocent person you stop is one opportunity missed in stopping a possible felon. So tell me why not having more Police is a better response? Wait on you just said that yourself but then vote against it.

The greater the number of the population you stop, the greater the number of felons you will stop - that is obvious, they are not missed opportunities at all. More police more opportunities, again obvious. The downside is, when they are stopping, they might miss something well else, though I suspect stopping will be a very low priority activity, something would do in spare time.

upload_2021-5-10_17-16-47.jpg

Sponsored Links
The greater the number of the population you stop, the greater the number of felons you will stop - that is obvious, they are not missed opportunities at all.
Then Im sure you wouldnt mind being tagged, so that they always know where you are, to have a tracker in your car, a mandatory tracing app on yor phone, all your emails etc read and phone calls tapped, no anonymous internet access, postal mail only obtainable by collection from a sorting office after its been read and a key to your house held by the police so that they can let themselves in for a look around whenever they fancy.

Then Im sure you wouldnt mind being tagged, so that they always know where you are, to have a tracker in your car, a mandatory tracing app on yor phone, all your emails etc read and phone calls tapped, no anonymous internet access, postal mail only obtainable by collection from a sorting office after its been read and a key to your house held by the police so that they can let themselves in for a look around whenever they fancy.
Don’t forget about them knowing your real identity on web forums……..

..but when you get stopped in your car don’t go saying "Haven’t you got some real criminals to chase". :LOL:

That would be most unlike me. I would accept it and welcome it as the police doing their job. It must be 50+ years, around 1970, since the police last stopped me whilst driving. The occasion was the vehicle still fitted with L plates whilst towing, me teaching a colleague to drive - I was driving. I had simply omitted to remove the plates. I apologised and removed them, no check of licence or any details at all, then on my way.

What meds are you taking for your paranoia?

The greater the number of the population you stop, the greater the number of felons you will stop - that is obvious, they are not missed opportunities at all

police resources are finite, so if you have more out doing stop and search, you take officers away from other activities.

Scenario,
Police get information that four black kids have stabbed someone on the underground. Now these lads flee and split up. So the police use their S&S powers to stop possible suspects, but there’s a problem, they only stop black lads. Get these racist cops out now (n)

there’s a difference between a known description and profiling.

police resources are finite, so if you have more out doing stop and search, you take officers away from other activities.
So are holding cells in police stations, so are courts, so are prisons. Where do you want to stop?

there’s a difference between a known description and profiling.
But if its say London, where most stabbings/killings are black on black thats not profiling, thats just a fact the left don’t want you saying.

Sponsored Links
Back