Stop and Search powers to be made permanent

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
One would have thought, that you should appreciate the fact that stop and search, helps reduce crime.

To complain as an innocent person being stopped, is pathetic and pointless, help the police, don't obstruct.

upload_2021-7-27_22-7-40.png

Have a look at this article and tell me what you think those that were carrying those weapons were carrying them for. Fun? They could easily have been used against you or one of your friends and family. If there were no stop and searches, I think it’s fair to assume that even more people would be carrying them. Would you like people like that to have the freedom to carry such weapons with no way of apprehending them until they have been used on someone?

A Daily Fail article lolzzz, credible source please.

Stop and search is only the start of it. It's what me and several others have been saying - this is about far more than a virus. Britcoin shows their ambitions - total control of every aspect of our lives. This is the most sinister administration for a long time. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say that everything so far fits with Great Reset.

Yes the sheep willingly hand over their freedoms on the pretext of being kept safe. They forget the old saying - all their lives the sheep fear the wolf, but end up being eaten by the shepherd.

Stop and search is only the start of it. It's what me and several others have been saying - this is about far more than a virus. Britcoin shows their ambitions - total control of every aspect of our lives. This is the most sinister administration for a long time. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would say that everything so far fits with Great Reset.

Yes the sheep willingly hand over their freedoms on the pretext of being kept safe. They forget the old saying - all their lives the sheep fear the wolf, but end up being eaten by the shepherd.

Stop & search has been around since Moses was a Corporal. Theresa may scaled it back hugely, there's now moves to reinstate some powers but not to the degree they were before. How exactly is it 'the start' of anything, it's always been there.

Stop & search works well in the minds of those who are unlikely to be stopped & searched.

Here's a thought, lets strike the fear of God into 'em. Lets give HMRC wide ranging powers to stop & search all those educated & intelligent folk . . . who struggle to fill in their tax returns (honestly) correctly !

If the chance of being searched and caught with a knife puts just one person off possibly killing someone its gotta be worth it. It takes 5 minutes for them to search/check your details, ffs its not the end of the world.

If the chance of being searched and caught with a knife puts just one person off possibly killing someone its gotta be worth it. It takes 5 minutes for them to search/check your details, ffs its not the end of the world.

Do you know any of the underlying reasons why they're carrying a knife?

They're carrying knives 'cos everyone else is carrying knives. No one has a good punch up anymore.

Knife crime is a complex problem that doesn't have a simple answer. When they talk about 'Stop & Search' they're not trying to solve knife crime, they could do that by tackling the multiple issues that has led to very many people carrying a knife. They're doing it because they want 'control' over people & the ones carrying the knives are not the ones they want to target.

Why must there always be the automatic assumption that powers will be misused? Police today are far more sensitive to their own prejudice and bias, and the prevalence of body worn cameras only increases the scrutiny that a police officer will fall under if accusations of unlawful actions are made.
Because history shows they have.

I think some are sensitive to their prejudices, many are not.

Sometimes, body worn cams are turned off or footage goes missing or damaged.

Some police have even been known to remove their collar numbers.

Why, if you were a law-abiding police officer, would you turn off your camera or remove your numbers?

It scares me. A mate caught his 14yr old going out to "hang with his posse" carrying a knife.

He's a good parent & he's a good lad, but these days they daren't go out unless they're tooled up.

Sponsored Links
Back