stop press! Headline news

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
todays headline news, prince william and his girl friend split up!! my god!! what could have caused that?.... pressure of being rich and famous!!.. well hows about all the other thousands of couples that split up each day due to the pressures of LIFE! or just fed up with each other, how many of us have managed to maintain our relationships dispite the considerable pressures of everyday life.
News headlines! shwoos headline!
well I spose the good side is, there is no bad news to report today, hows about just giving the news readers a day off.

Sponsored Links
[url=http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/eppingforestnews/eppingforestnews/display.var.1321625.0.redfaced_ba_bosses_move_stansted_to_kent.php]Epping Forest News[/url] said:
...FLIGHT operator British Airways was left red-faced after it emerged the company's inflight maps appeared to show Stansted Airport as being in Kent...
Following a quick check on the old Tom Tom - Turn around..
...A Stansted Airport spokesman said: "I can confirm the airport is in Essex... "...

Lose an airport? Little chance for the old Shat al Arab then.
:D :D

...A Stansted Airport spokesman said: "I can confirm the airport is in Essex... "...

The Anti Airport Brigade at Stanstead almost got away with it. It was the lamding lights along the M2 they couldn't get in place in time.

I was disgusted over this

the BBC breakfast show devoted fiftenn minutes to this and then five mintues to the fact that 40 died in iraq today

WHO CARES who a german parasite is or isnt shagging

FFS

Sponsored Links
they say she wasn't posh enough, well if I was her parent I would be very pleased that she's no longer part of that lot of miss fits, I would thank god that she's escaped.

There was an absolutely scurrilous attack on Kate Middleton's mother in the 'Mail on Sunday' (oh dear, have I revealed myself as being common riffraff - in my defence I don't normally buy it though....)

An article (anonymous) said, inter alia, that Mrs Middleton used words like 'toilet', 'pardon', and 'pleased to meet you'. Gracious, I bet she even offers her dinner party guests 'a sweet' ! And when did the author of the article actually hear any of this ?

Granted, the lady may have had somewhat unrealistic plans for her daughter, albeit the said daughter has behaved impeccably and would be a better bet as a Royal bride than those who criticise the Royal Family to bogus sheiks or have photos all over the papers of lovers sucking their toes.

Proves though that there is still the great divide - them and us. The people who think that Britain (England) is an egalitarian society are in cloud cuckoo land...

I am sorry for Kate - she will attract some men who are titillated by the fact that they are 'going where a future King has been' and other decent fellows will feel that she has set her sights too high for them.

To be balanced, I have some sympathy for William. He was being pressurized to get engaged now and in the Royal tradition probably marry within months. If he didn't feel ready it would just have been paving the way for another tragedy - and who better than William to know what pressure to marry did to his own parents.

Bel

Richie
the secret squirrels can get rid of one nutcase embarrassment to the Royals.....
how many more car crashes will the general public believe...:)

Richie

Now we just need to reveal that b'Liar is in fact Usama Bin Laden...lol :)

Sponsored Links
Back