stop the warmfront farce

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's over 3000 in liverpool alone, guess what religion that would be.

It`s a shame that you have to resort to insults, I thought better of you. :cry:

Sponsored Links
dunno where your getting your info from pal but it's duff

1 i haven't had a beer for at least 6 weeks

2 i haven't lived in a flat for 15 years

so if your gonna have a go GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

silly person :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Just click the ignore button next to one of his posts Kev, and his drivel will be automatically filtered out; it is BB's retarded brother.

Just click the ignore button next to one of his posts Kev, and his drivel will be automatically filtered out; it is BB's retarded brother.

I think he knows what to do ``Ben``.No need to insult because you disagree with my opinion, what`s wrong? is your Ego being bruised because your opinions are being challenged? Sorry if that`s the case, I`ll just sit back and observe your knowledge being dispersed to the Great unwashed. :rolleyes:

I heard the other day that if you turn a room in your house into a place of worship, you don't pay community charges.
:!: :!:

Does kneeling over the W/c, and swearing never to drink again, mean that my house is classed as a place of worship

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back