stop the warmfront farce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Wont be adding mine, especially as the allowance is now £3500 it covers most installs = no client contribution required.

Sponsored Links
Wont be adding mine, especially as the allowance is now £3500 it covers most installs = no client contribution required.
And £6k for oil.

What's the betting EAGA raise their prices to £4k/£6.5k so they still get a contribution from the customer?

so you would rather let warmfront make huge profits whilst the rest of us struggle to get a decent install price??

personally I don't agree with warmfront, but then again I don't beleive in handouts either. The taxpayer is being conned out of millions and nobody seems to care.

Signed too, the number is up by a dozen in just a couple of hours.

By the way guys, has every body sent the link to all the installers you know?

wouldn't give income surport people anything let alone new heating.

would you resent working parents on low income with children help

or a working lone parent help to keep her children warm

or the the loyal wife whose husband left her with the children and traded her in for a new model !!!!

this could apply to you if you have kids and your wife earns say £150 a week and you loose your job you would be on income support :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what i don't agree with is when people put their selfs out to get good qualifications to get a good job, put in the hours for good pay.

then some lazy sod wants to do nothing at school, get a job for sixteen hours aweek take home £150 then hold out his hand to the goverment so they can make his money up.

no wonder they don't want to work longer than sixteen hours. less they do the more they claim.

if i only do sixteen hours one week i get told on ya bike.

least i can say my house, car, holidays etc i paid for not the goverment.

so no give'em nothing haven't got time for lazy people or spongers.

£150 can be 35hrs on minimum wage after deuctions
£5.60 x 36=£200 minus deductions :cry:
thats full time in anybodys books :cry:

well then live to your means had to yrs ago.
if you ain't got the money you can't have it.

can't exspect to drive a porshe on handouts just cause mr jones next door does and earns £40000 a yr.

trouble with these spongers they seem to have their Priorities wrong
they'd rather have a 50" tv than cloth the 6 kids.

wasters remind me of oliver more you give more they want.

Here's another way of looking at it.
Maybe they should starting checking affordability before starting breeding.
You check before you get a car, house or whatever don't you?
So if they decide to have brats and it turns out they can't afford them, I have to pay for them?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back