Street Party Madness

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

They were allowed out because they had come to visit a dying relative. That way of avoiding the quarantine has now been stopped. They do not know where the 2 women picked it up due to stop overs on the way there. They have to be concerned about other people on the same flight so are tracing them.

:) Guess where some correct news came from. Yet again and again and again.

No idea. Enlighten us.

BBC news. Still some need to detect reporting to produce good telly. More so with C4 news as it's state owned but paid via adverts. Both do provide a lot of facts as well. Sometimes the good telly activities are just different view points on some subject, people picked because they have them. Eg C4 and a certain retired judge let em die type. ;) Interesting one as provides a glimpse of what some of the establishment might think even though they lack the ability to make a judgment.

I suspect both channels have had it just because of the way they report.

Not sure why you highlighted my post but hey ho, guess you're still sore.

Out of interest of balance, would you like me to list all the muck-ups Boris and gang have made?
Might take a while and it's ongoing....

I highlighted your post because it was the first one I came across lauding the achievements of Jacinda Ardern (who I am an admirer of). It demonstrates that all leaders make mistakes. Those with a narrow blinkered view or an unhealthy focus on a few overlook or ignore this. So, I've provided a little bit of balance to the discussion.

I'm sore about nothing. I call out abuse and hypocrisy as and when I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highlighted your post because it was the first one I came across lauding the achievements of Jacinda Aherne (who I am an admirer of). It demonstrates that all leaders make mistakes. Those with a narrow blinkered view or an unhealthy focus on a few overlook or ignore this. So, I've provided a little bit of balance to the discussion.

I'm sore about nothing. I call out abuse and hypocrisy as and when I see it.
Is that right?
Shame you don't see your own hypocrisy and abusive behaviour...

I do see you highlighting my post about her being very popular due to her handling of this and telling me about 2 British women going to NZ and taking the virus with them. Comes over as grasping at straws to justify all the many mistakes the UK has made which it doesn't.. Why would it?

Don't confuse me with someone who is against the UK because I am not. However, with this covid it is clear that we've made too many mistakes and continue to make too many. That's a fact, not anti-UK. I hope you can understand the difference.

Sigh.

Sponsored Links
Back