Another row emerges over Labours anti semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Eeyore is making stuff up again.
There is no explanation for eeyore's first statement. It would be very easy to provide evidence to dismiss that comment, but eeyore should be given the opportunity to support his opinion with evidence before countering it with evidence to prove the opposite.

The second statement is also based on fallacy, a) that any facebooks pages are anti-semitic and b) that Corbyn is actually a member of those pages.
Again, until eeyore can provide any evidence to support his assertion, the comments are as easily dismissed as eeyore makes them up.

Just for a laugh check eeyore's spelling of anti-semitic. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
His keyboard must be short of an "i".
Eeyore must have used up all the eyes for his nickname. :LOL:

On a similar vein, does anyone see the mural as anti-semitic?
I fail to see it as anti-semitic. The artist states that some of the characters may be of Jewish decent or Jewish ideology, but the mural was about class and privilege.

If the mural had some black faces, would it have been racist, or female faces, would it have been sexist, or gay faces, would it have been homophobic?
Or is just art attempting to depict reality?

I suspect the real reason behind the anti-semitism smear against Corbyn (of whom I am no great fan) is because of his joining a March in support of Palestinians.

Sponsored Links
The apologists are circling...

Nozzle
You see 'asking for evidence to support an assertion' as an apologist reaction?

You fail to understand that there is no case to answer if the basis of the question is fundamentally flawed and fallacious.

That it DOESN'T have black faces, makes it racist. And that faces with hooked noses are used to depict an entire peoples. And that the entire peoples are suggested to be the one and the same. And in the eyes of the Labour party, everyone is equal, except Jewish people.

Nozzle

You see 'asking for evidence to support an assertion' as an apologist reaction?

You fail to understand that there is no case to answer if the basis of the question is fundamentally flawed and fallacious.

Nice double speak there.

Nozzle

That it DOESN'T have black faces, makes it racist. And that faces with hooked noses are used to depict an entire peoples. And that the entire peoples are suggested to be the one and the same. And in the eyes of the Labour party, everyone is equal, except Jewish people.

Nozzle
The artists's intention was to depict the world's bankers:
2012 the artist said:
" Ockerman has stated that the figures represented an "elite banker cartel" consisting of the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, and the Morgans, and that the pyramid symbolised Freemasonry". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mear_One It was not to depict Jews.
If the world's bankers happen to be predominantly Jews, that is how it is. IT is reflecting reality.
If I paint a mural depicting slaves, it would, with all probability depict only black people because that is how it was. It would not be racist. It would be reflecting reality, not smearing a whole people.

if I painted a mural about middle east violence and I depicted Jews and Muslims, it would be depicting reality not smearing a whole people.

Your final sentence is typical anti-Corbyn nonsense.
It ties in with the fact that this anti-Corbyn propaganda has erupted after 6 years of the mural.

It ties in with Luciana Berger's (Labour MP) request on 23rd March to the leaders office (The Dear Leader?) for an explaination of the post from 2012 in relation to an on-going row. In response, they sacked Owen Jones to manage the media fallout. Three days later, the MSM is getting up to speed.

Nozzle

Last edited:
Astonishing scenes outside parliament this evening.

Mass protest against anti-semitism

#enoughisenough.

It ties in with the fact that this anti-Corbyn propaganda has erupted after 6 years of the mural.

It ties in with Luciana Berger's (Labour MP) request on 23rd March to the leaders office (The Dear Leader?) for an explaination of the post from 2012 in relation to an on-going row. In response, they sacked Owen Jones to manage the media fallout. Three days later, the MSM is getting up to speed.
Is there a difference?

WannabeDIY.

Lord Levy, labour peer is considering whether he can continue be part of an anti semitic political party.

Labour MPs and labour suppirters join protest against Labour party anti semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back