Ben Wallace tells the truth and gets told off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://twitter.com/MonarchyUK/status/1167048291273584641

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace caught on camera explaining the real reason why Parliament has been prorogued.

Nothing to do with a new agenda - it is all about numbers as the government knows they can’t command a majority in the House of Commons, thus they have misled The Queen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-po...ce-overheard-discussing-parliament-suspension

"Eventually any leader has to try... we’ve suddenly found ourselves with no majority and a coalition," he said.

The prime minister has said the move was made to bring forward a "new legislative agenda".

Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove told the BBC it was "certainly not" an attempt to stop MPs blocking the UK leaving the EU without a deal.

The lies have got to absurd levels now. I am sure tomorrow is Saturday, I am not going into work, if lying works for MPs, I might as well give it a go.

Sponsored Links
They misled 17.5 million now they've misled the queen too! OMG! :LOL::LOL:

Boris is on the right track.
The problem with remainers is that while they are agreed about what they don't want, they just cant agree as to what they do want.
If the anti leave faction manage to get the no deal option of killed off then the chaos and confusion will just continue.
At least Boris Johnson seems to know where his is going.

Boris is on the right track.
The problem with remainers is that while they are agreed about what they don't want, they just cant agree as to what they do want.
If the anti leave faction manage to get the no deal option of killed off then the chaos and confusion will just continue.
At least Boris Johnson seems to know where his is going.

Oh the irony that the remainers can't seem to make up their minds what they want to do :D

Sponsored Links
Really?

Remainers I speak to want to stay in the EU and benefit from existing trade deals already in place. What could be simpler boyo.

o deal option of killed off then the chaos and confusion will just continue.

No deal is chaos and confusion.

Its true what you about remainers though.
Labour have been a terrible opposition.
Corbyn has split labour and they are too busy fighting.
And Corbyn is generally unpopular with the public, somewhat unfairly perhaps, but he doesnt have the confidence of the public.
Unfortunately Corbyn wont let a more dynamic leader take over.

I have always believed Labour are to blame for the Tories getting away with appalling policies for the last 3 years -they just havent been held to account.

Really?

Remainers I speak to want to stay in the EU and benefit from existing trade deals already in place. What could be simpler boyo.

Well that doesn't seem to be the case in the house of c'ocks maybe you need to head daan there and tell your fellow remainers what they need to do boyo, they can't seem to agree on what to do next (y)

And Corbyn is generally unpopular with the public, somewhat unfairly perhaps, but he doesnt have the confidence of the public.

I have always believed Labour are to blame for the Tories getting away with appalling policies for the last 3 years -they just havent been held to account.

You need to waste your vote on the Liberals..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ill repeat it again Labour are a big contribution to the reason we are in this sh't

A) May foolishly going for a GE weakening her hold
B) Labour 'smelling victory' willing to tie down the opposition and themselves instead of allowing the country safe passage to Brexit as it would of been a Tory Brexit, despite Corbyn being anti Eu he's more anti Tories...so they vote down anything involving Brexit and the tories. All as bad as eachother May included.

) Labour 'smelling victory' willing to tie down the opposition and themselves instead of allowing the country safe passage to Brexit as it would of been a Tory Brexit, despite Corbyn being anti Eu he's more anti Tories...so they vote down anything involving Brexit and the tories. All as bad as eachother May included

You mean there are quite a few good MPs who understand why all forms of Brexit are damaging to the UK, so theyve doing what they should do: following parliamentary process to do what is best for the country.

There is no longer a leave majority, as polls show -so forcing through brexit is undemocratic.

I suspect that Jeremy is still a leaver at heart but the remainer faction in his party have to be appeased.
By demanding that any deal with anti Brexit MPs must include a Labour government with him in charge he knows that a lot of remainer MPs find the prospect of him in charge more toxic than Brexit which means there won't be any consensus among the remainer faction any time soon.

You mean there are quite a few good MPs who understand why all forms of Brexit are damaging to the UK, so theyve doing what they should do: following parliamentary process to do what is best for the country.

There is no longer a leave majority, as polls show -so forcing through brexit is undemocratic.

Ok lets take that poor argument for a moment look at how Labour voted on the Brexit deal... oh my god 98% of Labour vote against TM's TORY Brexit deal, coincidence or whipped to fvckery?

Capture11.PNG

https://twitter.com/MonarchyUK/status/1167048291273584641

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace caught on camera explaining the real reason why Parliament has been prorogued.

Nothing to do with a new agenda - it is all about numbers as the government knows they can’t command a majority in the House of Commons, thus they have misled The Queen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-po...ce-overheard-discussing-parliament-suspension

"Eventually any leader has to try... we’ve suddenly found ourselves with no majority and a coalition," he said.

The prime minister has said the move was made to bring forward a "new legislative agenda".

Cabinet Office minister Michael Gove told the BBC it was "certainly not" an attempt to stop MPs blocking the UK leaving the EU without a deal.

The lies have got to absurd levels now. I am sure tomorrow is Saturday, I am not going into work, if lying works for MPs, I might as well give it a go.
How old are you? Shock horror,,MP liesss...As green as grass,no wonder you think Merkel is wonderful..

Sponsored Links
Back