Ben Wallace tells the truth and gets told off

Sponsored Links
No they arent.
Who called the referendum?

Brexit is a s*#@storm created entirely by Tories.

Now theyve unleashed the genie they cant put it back without wrecking the Tory party.

Labour havent been able to do much, but theyve allowed Tory mps to get away with constant lies.

Utter ****** my friend. This has been a 3 way fight between people wanting to topple the Tories ie Labour, the Remainers and Tories. Yes i absolutely agree Cameron committed an awful sin dropping the bomb and not sticking around to carry it through. And May was just sh't. At the same time Corbyn also highly critical of the EU just couldn't bare to let the tories lead this, and like the remainers rather it all go to sh't. But it is absolutely not all to blame at the Tories door.
Yes I prefer the tories to labour but only marginally they're all ******s.

Sponsored Links
You think it shameful that the Tories gave people what they asked for.
17.4 million voted for Brexit.

Its shameful the Tories have led the country into something so damaging.

People are now saying they are happy for Great Britain to split up
Oh and suffer economic damage

What, three years of lies, diversion, more lies, mistrust, resignations, even more lies, back stabbing, more lies, outrage, incredible lies, treachery...blah...blah...blah...

Yes, Brexit is being touted as the worst thing to happen to the UK since the second world war. It will be forever remembered as the Tory badge of shame.

However, Brexit will always be considered the Tories badge of shame.
Tony Blair deserves a badge of shame as well, if he had not opened the gates to mass immigration from Eastern Europe then the UK could still be in the EU.

Tony Blair deserves a badge of shame as well, if he had not opened the gates to mass immigration from Eastern Europe then the UK could still be in the EU.
Mass immigration lol. That tired old line. And how has immigration changed so dramatically under Tory leadership since TB? A Tory UK relies on immigrants just as much as a Labour UK, silly vinty.

Do try harder boyo. Brexit = Tory badge of shame.

17.4 million voted for Brexit.

Yes.

I find it shameful the Tories have lied and lied and lied about Brexit outcomes.

You find that acceptable?

Sponsored Links
Back