Another row emerges over Labours anti semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep he has serious issue's with this anti semitism caper, he seems unable to get to grips with it.

Nothing new there then :sneaky:

Sponsored Links
You see 'asking for evidence to support an assertion' as an apologist reaction?

You fail to understand that there is no case to answer if the basis of the question is fundamentally flawed and fallacious.

:rolleyes:o_Oo_O

way r bee the

appeaser of sexism , discrimination ect ect ;):) tis who he is tis what he does (maybe ;))

There are semitic Arabs and therefore, I presume, semitic muslims.

Is criticism of people who happen to be jewish - Israel - automatically anti-semitic?

Is criticism of Theresa May anti-christian?

More of the modern trend for the politics of confusion, I suspect.

Is criticism of people who happen to be jewish - Israel - automatically anti-semitic?

Is criticism of Theresa May anti-christian

I am sure you understand that the use of the term anti semitic in its current context means anti jewish.

More of the modern trend for the politics of confusion, I suspect

Do you think the large protest yesterday was just a protest of confusion?
Emotions were running high, I would suggest its a bit more than confusion.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes:o_Oo_O

way r bee the

appeaser of sexism , discrimination ect ect ;):) tis who he is tis what he does (maybe ;))
Any evidence for your baseless allegation?
Just one tiny iota of evidence?

There never is, just persistent baseless allegations.
It is what you do.
It is what you are.

To accuse anyone of anti-semitism because they disagree with the politics of Israel is nonsense.
To accuse anyone of anti-semitism because they march in support of Palestinians is nonsense.

One can oppose the politics, policies and behaviour of the Israeli government without be anti-semitic, or maybe not.

There were banners in the demonstration proclaiming that no-one should deny the holocaust. Was there anyone in the Labour party denying the holocaust. I very much doubt it.

It is like black Americans marching to free black slaves. It would be nonsense because slavery is history, there are no black slaves anymore, and slavery is illegal.

If the London mural initiated this round of protest against anti-semitism, it is nonsense because the artist explained that the mural represented bankers like Rothschild, Rockefellers and Morgans. Only the Rothschilds were Jewish. So how could the mural be anti-semitic?

Last edited:
There were banners in the demonstration proclaiming that no-one should deny the holocaust. Was there anyone in the Labour party denying the holocaust. I very much doubt it.

Mike Sivier labour activist......

To accuse anyone of anti-semitism because they disagree with the politics of Israel is nonsense.
To accuse anyone of anti-semitism because they march in support of Palestinians is nonsense.

True.

But that does not mean the labour party does not have elements that are anti Jew.

It is like black Americans marching to free black slaves. It would be nonsense because slavery is history, there are no black slaves anymore, and slavery is illegal.

Whats that got to do with the price of fish? :p

Mike Sivier labour activist......
That is the best you can do?
A year old article from:
upload_2018-3-27_10-34-11.png

upload_2018-3-27_10-36-22.png

True, but one can say that about the Tories, the Lib-Dems, the DUP, the SNP etc, etc.

One can say that.

There was large protest last night.......against anti-semitism in the LABOUR party. (thats a clue for you :mrgreen:)

Is criticism of Theresa May anti-christian?

More of the modern trend for the politics of confusion, I suspect.
The correct term should be anti-jewish, there are around 300 million Semites in the world, I don't think some people hold negative views of Jews because they are of semitic origin more probably because of specific perceptions of Jews historically.

Six years later JC now agrees it was anti-jewish. Also worth noting that this was painted in a historically jewish area. I think it was intended to offend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back