Another row emerges over Labours anti semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical devious liar. When confronted with evidence of their deviousness, they resort to more lies in an attempt to cover up their previous dishonesty. Absolutely true to form for compulsive liars.
It is what they do.
It is what they are.

Living in a fantasy world of their own creation.
They are obliged to continue lying in order to prop up their own fantasy

Interesting :)

Are you saying you never made this post:

Languages evolve.
But unfortunately keyboards do not evolve.
Mine does not have the "œ", so I use a spelling that is acceptable without it

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/panorama-immigration.499129/page-5#ixzz5BzL3x2iQ

You must admit, its gotta rank right up there for 'most pathetic excuse ever' :)

Sponsored Links
Interesting :)
Are you saying you never made this post:
You must admit, its gotta rank right up there for 'most pathetic excuse ever' :)
You must admit, that has got to rank right up there for 'most pathetic excuse for an allegation ever' :)

You still have not told the forum what mightygob or doggie said to you when they left.
You have still not told me who Himaginn is or was.

You have still not told me who Himaginn is or was

You still havent admitted you were Himaginn, if you were not you could just say so.

Why dont you just come out and say: himaginn wasnt me.......it aint hard....unless?

Who were mightygob or doggie? A search returns no such username....you must be fantasizing once more.

No normal adult would make an excuse about their keyboard not evolving as a reason for making a spelling error. It certainly is an insight into the world of Wannabe :eek:

You must admit it really is pathetic 'languages evolve, keyboards dont' ...... I bet you used to say 'the dog ate my homework' :mrgreen:

Blimey

What are we saying that wannabediy / way r bee is Himagin :eek::eek: must admit I had my suspicions :cool:

Blightymam said as much tbh

but I must admit it has been a :eek:

:sneaky::sneaky::LOL:

Sponsored Links
You still havent admitted you were Himaginn, if you were not you could just say so.

Why dont you just come out and say: himaginn wasnt me.......it aint hard....unless?
You still have not explained who himagin is or was.
It is like asking me to admit that I am the archangel.
If you cannot explain who it is you are accusing me of being, how can I even understand the accusation.

Blightymam said as much tbh
Says the forum liar, the one who can be relied on to say the first thing that comes into his head in a vain attempt to defend his credibility, even when it contradicts something which he said previously.
Although it invariably destroys his credibility even further.

Are you still not voting, but when you are, you are voting Labour, and putting up posters, and wearing red ties, and considering joining the party....but not voting. :rolleyes:

Mightygob said a lot, most of which was hypocritical nonsense (especially when she was attempting to defend the indefensible, which was a lot of time).
Eeyore is exactly the same, spouting hypocritical nonsense or trying to defend the indefensible.

how can I even understand the accusation.

Are you struggling to understand the question?

Oh dear, oh dear, its not too hard.

Were you Himaginn?

Yes or No.

Let me help to simplify it, I dont want to cause you any brain ache :)

If you were not you just say "NO"

If you were, you say "YES"

Were you Himaginn?

Yes or No.

Let me help to simplify it, I dont want to cause you any brain ache :)

If you were not you just say "NO"

If you were, you say "YES"
Who is or was himaginn?

You still have not explained who himagin is or was.
It is like asking me to admit that I am the archangel.
If you cannot explain who it is you are accusing me of being, how can I even understand the accusation.

Well way r bee I hope this helps

Himagin was a highly intelligent , clued up, suave , sophisticated former forum member who due to a misunderstanding was banned afaik

I was going to lobby admin to get him reinstated. Afaik he did not have a washing machine used to send his missis down the laundrette ??? or so he said ?

We liked one another and used to get on well. Again afaik ?? he did not get on very well with the resident shed builder ???? ;);)

Says the forum liar, the one who can be relied on to say the first thing that comes into his head in a vain attempt to defend his credibility, even when it contradicts something which he said previously.
Although it invariably destroys his credibility even further.

Are you still not voting, but when you are, you are voting Labour, and putting up posters, and wearing red ties, and considering joining the party....but not voting. :rolleyes:

Mightygob said a lot, most of which was hypocritical nonsense (especially when she was attempting to defend the indefensible, which was a lot of time).
Eeyore is exactly the same, spouting hypocritical nonsense or trying to defend the indefensible.

and your point is :LOL:

c previous post :LOL::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Incidentally way r bee c = see ;))

Last edited:
Well way r bee I hope this helps

Himagin was a highly intelligent , clued up, suave , sophisticated former forum member who due to a misunderstanding was banned afaik

I was going to lobby admin to get him reinstated. Afaik he did not have a washing machine used to send his missis down the laundrette ??? or so he said ?

We liked one another and used to get on well. Again afaik ?? he did not get on very well with the resident shed builder ???? ;);)
I was asking he who was making the accusation.
He must be very familiar with himaginn and me to be able to make the comparison.

Oh! Silly me, the last post I can find of himaginn's is 11 October 2017.
Eeyore only joined one month prior to that, (although he did not become active until March 2018 :cautious: ) so he can hardly be in a position to make such comparisons, unless........

I was asking he who was making the accusation.
He must be very familiar with himaginn and me to be able to make the comparison.

Oh! Silly me, the last post I can find of himaginn's is 11 October 2017.
Eeyore only joined one month prior to that, (although he did not become active until March 2018 :cautious: ) so he can hardly be in a position to make such comparisons, unless........

unless what ??? u need to get to the point as I am retarded ????

Eeyore only joined one month prior to that, (Sept 2017, although he did not become active until March 2018 :cautious: ) unless........

Well that is weird:
Doing a search on Eeyore's earliest post, like so:
upload_2018-4-7_21-45-51.png

reveals his earliest post as March 2018, like so:
upload_2018-4-7_21-47-29.png

Even if you try to go to "find older messages" you can only find newer messages.

even though he joined in September 2017, and evidently was active before March 2018, like so:
upload_2018-4-7_21-45-6.png

So what has happened to all of his activity prior to March 2018, from when he joined.
Obviously there is some serious deletion going on. One has to wonder why.
Why does the site feel the need to protect a seriously compulsive liar?

It is obvious when you consider my recent comments about how compulsive liars can be so easily exposed on social media.
His previous comments must have been removed to save him some embarrassment, such as accusing me of being a plumber, posting under a different username. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back