Another row emerges over Labours anti semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know May's mob will collapse sooner rather than later, and they don't like to face it.
The Tories know that they are going to get a kicking in the upcoming local elections so the RWR are starting their hate campaigns early.

It is what the RWR do.
It is what they are.

Sponsored Links
Is in my post.

It is not what you falsely pretend

you've been caught out.

You cant and wont give a straight answer:

This latest anti semitic scandal has been brought by labour politicians, Jewish labour politicians, Jewish labour party supporters and even more importantly by senior labour peers like Lord Levy.

But you prefer to behave like an Ostrich and blame right wing media :)

Mwanwhile, Corbyn goes to a passover of a fringe Jewish group that doesn't represent the community. Corbyn decides he would rather show which side his bread is buttered :mrgreen:

Political exam question for this year's degree courses:
Compare and contrast the following statements (and the best of luck with that :ROFLMAO: ):

I always voted Labour yes , in fact I have never voted for any other political party
last time I voted was when Kinnock was the leader , never voted since
blimey u a labour supporter then or just a corbyn supporter

I am not a tory supporter or a supporter of any political party.
.. . Not that I vote in general elections any way

Was a great fan of Tony Benn in his day. I live in a tory area , I was one of only 3 people in our village that had a labour poster up in there window
use to put a red tie on to go and vote nearly joined the party ounce ,
Corbyn probably represents the labour party that I used to vote for.

I was a labour voter ,voted for Kinnock twice ,poster in window as well.Have never voted conservative.

Before social media, compulsive liars were easily recognised because one could remember their lies, and discount anything they said as unreliable.
Since social media, and the infestation of compulsive liars onto that media, compulsive liars are not only easily recognised, but now it is easy to prove that they are compulsive liars because their previous lies are still there to be read!

Sponsored Links
I see the abandoned troll still has not found its owner.
I gave it a good kicking up its arris and now it keeps following me around, desperate for attention. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He has been exposed for misrepresenting someone else's post so he diverts his abuse to me.
Bring it on, troll. :D

Last edited:
This latest anti semitic scandal has been brought by labour politicians, Jewish labour politicians, Jewish labour party supporters and even more importantly by senior labour peers like Lord Levy.
Silly eeyore thinks that all the right wing are in the Tory party or UKIP. He has donkey brains, so that explains it.
He is obviously not aware that the parties (all of them) are a broad church with left, center and right leaning wings.
I am sure that the right wing of the Labour party are not so far away from the left wing of the Tories, and vice-versa.

The right wing of Labour want Corbyn replaced, and the left wing of the Tories would like to see May replaced, (as would the right wing of the Tories, which explains her weak and unstable predicament.)

He is obviously not aware that the parties (all of them) are a broad church with left, center and right leaning wings.
I am sure that the right wing of the Labour party are not so far away from the left wing of the Tories, and vice-versa.

Interesting :)

you are now claiming that when JohnD talks about "the RWRs on here and the far-right media" , he is actually referring to sections of the Labour party :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We've heard it all now.

Congratulations, your stupidity has reached new heights (y):ROFLMAO::)
(I thought your ninja stupidity level was the top floor, but no, apparently there is yet another level in Wallabe world)

the RWRs on here, and in the far-right media

Interesting :)

you are now claiming that when JohnD talks about "the RWRs on here and the far-right media" , he is actually referring to sections of the Labour party :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We've heard it all now.

Congratulations, your stupidity has reached new heights (y):ROFLMAO::)
(I thought your ninja stupidity level was the top floor, but no, apparently there is yet another level in Wallabe world)
Eeyore misrepresenting someone else's post again to suggest it means something it did not.
I am not claiming anything of the sort.
A perfect example of his intentionally misconstruing someone's comment.

It is what he does.
It is what he is.

Now we can understand why, if doggie or mightygob did say anything to him, when they left, that he could misconstrue it anyway, and do what he does best: make up stuff.

Before social media, compulsive liars were easily recognised because one could remember their lies, and discount anything they said as unreliable.
Since social media, and the infestation of compulsive liars onto that media, compulsive liars are not only easily recognised, but now it is easy to prove that they are compulsive liars because their previous lies are still there to be read!

Well said Himaginn :):ROFLMAO::mrgreen::eek:

Did your non evolved keyboard help to write that?
Fancy having a keyboard that cant keep up with 26 letters of the alphabet :)

Well said Himaginn :):ROFLMAO::mrgreen::eek:

Did your non evolved keyboard help to write that?
Fancy having a keyboard that cant keep up with 26 letters of the alphabet :)
Typical devious liar. When confronted with evidence of their deviousness, they resort to more lies in an attempt to cover up their previous dishonesty. Absolutely true to form for compulsive liars.
It is what they do.
It is what they are.

Living in a fantasy world of their own creation.
They are obliged to continue lying in order to prop up their own fantasy.

Notch is assuming the Jewish community is a monolithic block and the deputy speak for all Jews

Kankerot is now posting links to an extreme fringe group.

They once tweeted:
last December that Israel was “a steaming pile of sewage which needs to be disposed of”
Corbyn and Kankerot thinks Jewdas represents the majority Jewish community view......

And heres a reason Corbyn likes them:
The Seder, billed as an “anti-capitalist, anti-nationalist” event"

Why are they not semitic labour politicians and semitic labour party supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back