Panorama Immigration

Sponsored Links
This immigration caper will cause the demise of the EU . Tis just a question of when ??? not if

brussels is already at logger heads with eastern European EU members over the caper .

Sweden :eek: yep that usual liberal country Sweden :eek: are becoming less tolerant ;)

Factor in Italy , Greece , well ?????;)

The Turks are likely to open up there border ;)

It will all go down the collective toilet ;)

Sponsored Links
There is always a**e end to shovel the shoite.

True enough way r bee shovelled and cleared up plenty of it , blimey u have no idea , the likes of u (?) take a dump flush it away and its problem over for way r bee

Just remember some one down the line has to deal with it ;)

OT but just been into b & wat sit , there are no deals on washing machines I checked for u ;)

speaking about the subject of ****e

There was a prog on telly a while back about the sewers the Romans built in Rome some 2000 years ago , some of the system is still in use, brilliant engineering that proceeds the victorian sewers by hundreds of years

True enough way r bee shovelled and cleared up plenty of it , blimey u have no idea , the likes of u (?) take a dump flush it away and its problem over for way r bee

Just remember some one down the line has to deal with it
Think yourself lucky. We have to suffer your verbal diarrhea.

Think yourself lucky. We have to suffer your verbal diarrhea.

luck has nowt to do with it way r bee :) your spellin is wrong as well :LOL:

I am going to home base tommorrow I will look to see if there are any deals on W.M's for u . Tis no trouble u know :LOL:

your spellin is wrong as well
Languages evolve.
But unfortunately keyboards do not evolve.
Mine does not have the "œ", so I use a spelling that is acceptable without it.
But next time you want to try and teach someone else how to spell, ensure you have not made stupid mistakes yourself.
If you cannot help but make stupid mistakes, we understand why.
If your choice of washing machines is anything like your spelling, your recommendations are not to be recommended.

Languages evolve.
But unfortunately keyboards do not evolve.
Mine does not have the "œ", so I use a spelling that is acceptable without it.
But next time you want to try and teach someone else how to spell, ensure you have not made stupid mistakes yourself.
If you cannot help but make stupid mistakes, we understand why.
If your choice of washing machines is anything like your spelling, your recommendations are not to be recommended.

but I am retarded ;)

nuffink wrong withh me spellin or gwammer

Sponsored Links
Back