Panorama Immigration

Sponsored Links
Hardly, you wrote it in a few posts above. D'oh! :)

So I take your resorting to insults is a direct refusal to tell the truth? (y)
Me? Insulting? How very dare you!

Anyway you would not recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the a**e end. :ROFLMAO:

Talking of a**e ends, are you trying to protect a**e end now that he has been reduced to an incoherent babble. :LOL:

Tell the forum again, because I must have missed it the last time you told us:
What did mightyblob tell you why she left?
What did doggit tell you why he left?

You have made so many accusations they must have given some inkling as to why they left. :ROFLMAO:

Has someone left the kettle boiling?
Oh no, it is notch getting all steamed up. :eek:

Last edited:

Anyway you would not recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the a**e end. :ROFLMAO:

Talking of a**e ends, are you trying to protect a**e end now that he has been reduced to an incoherent babble. :LOL:

You have made so many accusations they must have given some inkling as to why they left. :ROFLMAO:

Do you ever stop going on?
Do you get anything done ?

:rolleyes: That is how way r bee was with blightymam ;) he wore her down in the end constant attrition , sexist remarks

Think he has an issue with woman that answer him back ;)

Sponsored Links

Why do you have to rant on and on.

Why not just admit you are wrong?

Its just laughable that you actually think anybody would believe the 'its my keyboard' line.

Oh well, you just carry on deceiving yourself :LOL:

Anyway you would not recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the a**e end.

Indeed, very well put, irony at its best.

Since you wont respond, It can be presumed that is a clear indication you admit to being wrong.

Are you still working on the George Soros citizenship? :mrgreen:

mightyblob ??? there u go another abusive sexist remark :eek: by way r bee towards a lady forum member , well X forum member thanks to way r bee

mightyblob

Oh yes :)

Of course, it could be a genuine typo, apparently Wannabe is having problems with the letters 'o' and 'a' on his keyboard.Id like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Must be that printed circuit board thing again (n)

Hows your keyboard? -still not keeping up with the English Oxford dictionary :)

Sponsored Links
Back