Panorama Immigration

I use a spelling that is acceptable" do you not understand

Oh I understand fine thank you :)

You are using "I use a spelling that is acceptable" as an incorrect reason for not spelling a word correctly.

Any standard keyboard can type the word correctly as per the EOD.

Its really very tedious having to keep explaining to you.

What is fascinating though is your deeply routed need to constantly find excuses instead of simply admitting you are wrong :D

Sponsored Links
Oh I understand fine thank you :)

You are using "I use a spelling that is acceptable" as an incorrect reason for not spelling a word correctly.

Any standard keyboard can type the word correctly as per the EOD.

Its really very tedious having to keep explaining to you.

What is fascinating though is your deeply routed need to constantly find excuses instead of simply admitting you are wrong :D
You just have to laugh when some tit tries to teach you how to spell, and they make spelling mistakes in the process. :rolleyes:

You just have to laugh when some tit tries to teach you how to spell, and they make spelling mistakes in the process.

Oh dear did I make a mistake? That is fine I'm quite happy to admit it.

I think you will find it''''''''''''s a punctuation error :)

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you will be honest enough to also admit that you are in no position to give a lecture on spelling.

The spelling is irrelevant.

Its the fact you make feel the need to make excuses rather than admit an error.
I've no idea why, only you know that. (n)

Perhaps you will be honest enough to also admit that you are in no position to give a lecture on spelling. :ROFLMAO:

But, somehow, I doubt it.:(

I am in postion to lecture on spellin and tbh some of yours is atrocios . imho u need to sort it out befor lecturing others .

& yer grammer as wel ;)

I'm not making a fuss,
You have got to be kidding me!
You go on, and on, for several pages, and days, about spelling mistakes. One which is not a mistake but an acceptable alternative spelling.
Then when you try to give a lesson on spelling but make a spelling mistake of your own, which is pointed out to you.
All of a sudden, spelling is irrelevant. :rolleyes:

What a ****!

You are like a dog, following me round the forum, sniffing my shoite, to see what I have eaten!
Then making a fuss about what my shoite smells like.

Get a life!

You have got to be kidding me!
You go on, and on, for several pages, and days, about spelling mistakes. One which is not a mistake but an acceptable alternative spelling.
Then when you try to give a lesson on spelling but make a spelling mistake of your own, which is pointed out to you.
All of a sudden, spelling is irrelevant. :rolleyes:

What a ****!

You are like a dog, following me round the forum, sniffing my shoite, to see what I have eaten!
Then making a fuss about what my shoite smells like.

Get a life!

:rolleyes: slight exageration there way r bee ;) and try to keep the verbal abuse down a bit ;)

keep that behaviour for the way r bee house hold ;) ??

:rolleyes: slight exageration there way r bee ;) and try to keep the verbal abuse down a bit ;)
After accusations of denying a washing machine to my partner, insistence on carrying the luggage/shopping etc, walking several paces behind, intimation about spouse's bruises, comparison of children to komodos, contact with mullahs, allegations of sexism, porkie pies, and many more! :rolleyes:
You are asking for a moratorium on verbal abuse?

Are you feeling the heat now? Wanting to reel it in a bit?
Or are you realising that as a well-established member your behaviour has set a pattern?

repetitive "Muller" goading and abuse of member's wife
mod

Last edited by a moderator:
One which is not a mistake but an acceptable alternative spelling.

Only acceptable by Wannabe, not the EOD :)

The phrase 'acceptable alternative spelling' = Wannabe excuse.

Lets be clear, I havent been going on and on. :LOL:

It is you that keeps refusing to admit you are wrong, page after page.

Dont you understand, Im trying to help you, imagine how simpler life would be if you just admitted when you are wrong.....you could give up on all those convoluted excuses
And you wouldnt have to keep on insulting people, risking getting banned o_O

Ps, do you need a new washing machine?

Sponsored Links
Back