50% of Tory voters want Bojo to break the law

Sponsored Links
Where does it say Tory? The article says Leave voters.

Some bizarre results in that poll. I wonder why some labour and Lib Dem’s also want him to. Perhaps they want Marcus ball to start another crowd finder. :D. Though this tome I reckon he’d have a better chance.

Sponsored Links
Selfish people do tend to break the law more than others, so it figures.

Some bizarre results in that poll. I wonder why some labour and Lib Dem’s also want him to. Perhaps they want Marcus ball to start another crowd finder. :D. Though this tome I reckon he’d have a better chance.

I believe without digging too much into the data , 14% of Labour supporters wanting Bojo to break the law is a mix of Labour die hard leavers and Scots who want to break away from the Union.

Has anyone read it? It’s a bit of a mess. The primary requirement is an unamended request. That does not appear to bind him to accept any attached conditions.

well, just because lib dems support revoking article 50 and labour are now supporting no-no-deal and people's vote, it does not mean that all supporters are anti brexit. Always some extremists in every group.

You could also ask, why do Remain voters want to break the law?

Has anyone read it?

What? Nobody reads this things! You're supposed to read the headline, look at the first picture then draw your own conclusions and argue about it for 3 days. Read the report - ha ha ha!

well, just because lib dems support revoking article 50 and labour are now supporting no-no-deal and people's vote, it does not mean that all supporters are anti brexit. Always some extremists in every group.

You could also ask, why do Remain voters want to break the law?

I believe the latest on labour is they are now remain.

Yes, that might be the party position, but does not mean all party members agree.

I really think this is what will happen:

October 31st - no deal taken off table, delay announced
November Election - Labour-liberal colalition.
December - January - half hearted efforts to secure a good deal. Fail. Revoke.
February / March - riots, moaning, letters to the papers, headlines calling the government undemocratic.
April - oooh, it's almost Spring, better book my summer holiday to Spain, oh, and enjoy some Portuguese new potatoes this weekend.
May - what was Brexit?

I’m going to post my predictions after the event or make the timescales sufficiently vague and then say told you so like some of the contributors to this forum. :D

I predict rain

I’m going to post my predictions after the event or make the timescales sufficiently vague and then say told you so like some of the contributors to this forum.
I'll do so beforehand but spell out the destination...

Banana Republic
Septic Isle
Screaming in the Suffering sea
It sounds like crying

Tory win a majority, enact hard brexit,scramble to do the worst trade deals, Government goes on a spending spree to mitigate the worst of the recession.

Being poorer is the new normal. People adjust and accept being poorer.

Bojo wins a second term and privatises the NHS. We bumble along.

It'll be like the 1920s all over again!

_53509098_003005662-2.jpg

1926: London was transformed into a city of rolling tanks, traffic jams and unrest
Source

Sponsored Links
Back