Panorama Immigration

Hows your keyboard? -still not keeping up with the English Oxford dictionary :)
Still dissatisfied with the previous outcomes? :rolleyes:
Please continue to make yourself look like a ****. It is what you do best. :ROFLMAO:

And when you have finished, do remind us what mightylob said to you when and why she left. :D
ditto with doggit. :D

upload_2018-3-14_13-42-43.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Still dissatisfied with the previous outcomes

not one iota, I think its hilarious the lengths you will go to, to avoid actually admitting you are wrong.

You decieve yourself nobody else.......I wonder about the psychology driving it.

Please continue to make yourself look like a ****. It is what you do best
:p:mrgreen::p

I am very upset by your insults....... how are you allowed to flout the forum rules so blatantly?

Tis all your fault way r bee ;) continual abuse & sexist remarks to Blightymam ;)

Tis all your fault way r bee ;) continual abuse & sexist remarks to Blightymam ;)
Instead of these baseless allegations, please explain to the forum what mightyblob said to you when she left and why she left.

Perhaps, notch will do likewise.

Sponsored Links
you are wrong.

You decieve

Each time I make an allegation, you will recall that I prove that allegation with examples of your deceit, your abuse, your intentional misconstruing, etc.
Each time you make an allegation it is a totally unsupported, unfounded, baseless allegation.

It is why you continue to prove what a **** you are.
Until you can provide examples of any of the allegations that you make, you will continue to undermine your own credibility.

Until you can provide examples of any of the allegations that you make

Its simple, you've been caught out, making excuses for an error

and you refuse to accept it

Simples :)

Stop changing the subject and just give a straight answer, its not hard.

You will feel better for having admitted you are wrong instead of having to dig your self an ever bigger hole with each subsequent post.

Do you have shares in JCB? :D

There would appear to be no end to the lengths you will go to, simply to avoid admitting being wrong.

What a sad way to be :):mrgreen::)

But hey, lets blame it on the keyboard eh?

Hows George that rich man with a certain citizenship.....:mrgreen:

You can blame it on the boogie, for all I care

Well it seems you do care :)

quite a few pages back you were intent on blaming your keyboard for your spelling mistake, you seem to have trouble remembering :mrgreen:

here it is for you:

Languages evolve.
But unfortunately keyboards do not evolve.
Mine does not have the "œ", so I use a spelling that is acceptable without it.
But next time you want to try and teach someone else how to spell, ensure you have not made stupid mistakes yourself.
If you cannot help but make stupid mistakes, we understand why.
If your choice of washing machines is anything like your spelling, your recommendations are not to be recommended.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/panorama-immigration.499129/page-5#ixzz59okHIVi5

Ironic isnt it?
You make an error, but cant admit it, instead attacking Transom -who you still haven't apologised to :mrgreen:

Ironic isnt it?
attacking a**e end -who you still haven't apologised to :mrgreen:
Is his ego so fragile? :ROFLMAO:

Ironic isnt it?
Quite.
Perhaps he should take his own advice:
" if one cannot take it best advised they do not dish it out "
:ROFLMAO:

I was going to add:
BTW, which part of "I use a spelling that is acceptable" do you not understand?
But you do not seem to understand anything much.

Even a**e end is not daft enough to try to make any capital out of that post.
Although he might prove me wrong yet. :rolleyes:

Instead of these baseless allegations, please explain to the forum what mightyblob said to you when she left and why she left.

Perhaps, notch will do likewise.

That is confidential.

I see u continue to abuse the lady with your name calling and sexist remarks. Do u have a problem with woman way r bee ;)

un-like u ?? I do not break a confidentiality . But needless to say I know the truth of the matter ;) and in any event I have u on ignaw so I cannot answer you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back