Panorama Immigration

I’ll break this down so as not to bore you and you may understand in little bits.

It’s not brilliance. Just common sense
And it really is simple mathematics.
Go on then show us some figures instead of blagging (he won't). Just another RWR loudmouth that spouts nonsense.

Dumb quitters.

Sponsored Links
Go on then show us some figures instead of blagging (he won't). Just another RWR loudmouth that spouts nonsense.

Dumb quitters.
I’m not going to come out with figures. Just common sense & glass is full mathematics.

not on my phone.

What does it matter if we've got the most densely populated larger country in the EU https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_and_population_of_European_countries
And if "larger country in the EU " did not quite make your point, you could always have added "English speaking", or even "with a capital city beginning with 'L'"! :rolleyes:
Not forgetting, of course, that UK is actually four countries. UK is already a union of several countries. :rolleyes:

One could also make the point that it is population density that creates the economic vibrancy of a country, viz: Monaco, Gibraltar, the top two.

Sponsored Links
Well it would appear that the Italians are not to happy with all this migration ;) and u can add Hungary & Poland to the list as well as the Germans who are not to happy with Frau Merkel

Sweden :eek: are getting seriously fed up as well ;)

The Dumbo LWR's need to wake up and smell the coffee. mind you if some of them wanted to sponsor a migrant thats all well and good imho

Go's with out saying that Noseall would be willing to dip his hand in his pocket :sneaky: he may have to for go one of his holidays , but hey ho a small price to pay for the welfare of a fellow human being ;)

One could also make the point that it is population density that creates the economic vibrancy of a country,

Which is why you presumably moved to the French countryside to escape the crowds that you are in favour of, Himmy. Or are you across the Channel handing out blankets and pointing them this way?

I've given an answer (above). In your rage and eagerness to post crap, you must have missed it.

European immigration has been economically positive for the UK and anti- European morons want to reverse it. Dumb quitters.

You seem to be the Math's genius around here - how many job vacancies need filling in the fruit fields, the cafes, the NHS, the care homes, recycling plants, construction?

Enlighten us with your brilliance as the rest of us are unable to do simple math's.

Ill start with Construction as this is what I know best. some of this will ring true with the NHS.

We in this country have a massive problem with the construction industry. Carillion being the perfect example. From the top we have a bunch of wealthy White British Men (Re-mainers) running an industry they know nothing about. They have advisers (Re-mainers) below them earning very well who also don't know the industry from the bottom up.

From the other End we have a lack of Skilled tradesmen who ultimately get projects across the line. Those at the top don't see a lack of skilled labour they see a lack of Manual Labour.
They think this gap in skilled Labour can be filled with by chucking Eastern Europe at it.

I know what its like being an Immigrant I've got nothing but admiration for most of the lads Ive met, decent intelligent human beings, some that speak 2 or 3 languages who I would proudly call mates.

Ive met lads who Pick fruit in the Summer who are painters or Duct fitters in the winter. Vets & accountants who now claim to be Plumbers and so on. Ive met British lads who blag it Job to Job. They Get away with it in London as it so big.

Buying a flat or house is the biggest investment most of us will ever make, the least we can ask for is that our property is built and run by professionals.

We need Apprenticeships!
Controlled immigration in the form of Skilled men and women can help! A mindless open door policy is nuts.

There is only so much wine you can fit in a glass before it starts to over fill. There's my Maths (No Figures)
its not hard its not racist its just common sense.

Bod

Last edited by a moderator:
:rolleyes: Noseall is in the construction industry all of the above is wasted on the bloke ;) imho he has a very limited under standing of the issues

Its just the way it is :)

There's my Maths (No Figures)
"We in this country have a massive problem with the construction industry. " That is politics, not maths.

"From the top we have a bunch of wealthy White British Men (Re-mainers) running an industry they know nothing about." That is pure opinionated speculation, not maths.

"They have advisers (Re-mainers) below them earning very well who also don't know the industry from the bottom up." More opinionated speculation, not maths.

And so it goes on, pure opinionated speculation, not maths.

For someone who cannot tell the difference between opinionated speculation, politics and maths, you do know your figures, except there were none. Neither were there any maths. :rolleyes:

"We in this country have a massive problem with the construction industry. " That is politics, not maths.

"From the top we have a bunch of wealthy White British Men (Re-mainers) running an industry they know nothing about." That is pure opinionated speculation, not maths.

"They have advisers (Re-mainers) below them earning very well who also don't know the industry from the bottom up." More opinionated speculation, not maths.

And so it goes on, pure opinionated speculation, not maths.

For someone who cannot tell the difference between opinionated speculation, politics and maths, you do know your figures, except there were none. Neither were there any maths. :rolleyes:

Are you a politician? Cucoo

One could also make the point that it is population density that creates the economic vibrancy of a country, viz: Monaco, Gibraltar, the top two.

Which is why you presumably moved to the French countryside to escape the crowds that you are in favour of, Himmy. Or are you across the Channel handing out blankets and pointing them this way?

Why did you refer to my comment if it has absolutely nothing to do with your comment? Did you think it would add some kind of credibility?

Sponsored Links
Back