Panorama Immigration

It is a known fact that there are over 17+ million thick as shoite voters in the UK. Some like Rogercon actually thought voting to leave the EU would decrease the numbers of dark faces. It will have the opposite effect.
Dumb quitters.

Unfortunately thicko's like you don't seem to be able to do simple mathematics.

There must be a limit to everything in Life. Whats your Limit until even you say enough is enough.

No Thicko answers

Sponsored Links

There must be a limit to everything in Life. Whats your Limit until even you say enough is enough.

No Thicko answers

they have been (noseall ect ) asked this question on several occasions . To date there has been no response :LOL:

All they want to do is play the race card :LOL: dumb LWR ;)

Sponsored Links
Enlighten us with yours. Try and avoid quotes from the Daily Wail (impossible).

I don’t read the Daily mail. The Question is yours to answer.

If you like then you can ask me a question

The Question is yours to answer
I've given an answer (above). In your rage and eagerness to post crap, you must have missed it.

European immigration has been economically positive for the UK and anti- European morons want to reverse it. Dumb quitters.

You seem to be the Math's genius around here - how many job vacancies need filling in the fruit fields, the cafes, the NHS, the care homes, recycling plants, construction?

Enlighten us with your brilliance as the rest of us are unable to do simple math's.

Last edited:
I've given an answer (above). In your rage and eagerness to post crap, you must have missed it.

European immigration has been economically positive for the UK and anti- European morons want to reverse it. Dumb quitters.

You seem to be the Math's genius around here - how many job vacancies need filling in the fruit fields, the cafes, the NHS, the care homes, recycling plants, construction?

Enlighten us with your brilliance as the rest of us are unable to do simple math's.

I’ve just done my morning Yoga so I’m calm. You make some interesting points. But I think you still suffer from narrow minded thickness.

I’ll break this down so as not to bore you and you may understand in little bits.

It’s not brilliance. Just common sense
And it really is simple mathematics.

No Thicko answers

LOL all the "thickos" (no apostrophe, look it up thicko) are here in one thread YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Which ones?
Or do you accept them all to be interesting points, for which you have no counter argument?

Like I said I’ll break it down slowly so it can be understood.
But I’ll do it in my time. And not from a Mobil phone.

I’m going to do some work now.
Talk to you later

Go on then!

We need Immigration across de nation !! The more the merrier ....what's a party like if there isn't many people there ? What does it matter if we've got the most densely populated larger country in the EU https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_and_population_of_European_countries

What we should do is all the english leave and go East and all the east Europeans can have this little island with its housing shortage, gridlocked roads, bursting schools and overwhelmed health service. We should swap with Poland !!!!!! Polish area 312,679 km² England's area 130,279 km²

If we're that packed what does it matter if people are falling in to the sea? At least we can have the work shy english nearest to the edge and the hard working immigrants in the middle.

Sponsored Links
Back