Street Party Madness

I spoke to a policeman this morning -he got called to domestic yesterday: a fight about a bonfire, one neighbour clouted another with a rake.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Ok but you were quite insistent that Australians pulled together to help each other and protect the beauty of the country when in fact they are the same as everyone else, did you ever get to Darwin?

Ok but you were quite insistent that Australians pulled together to help each other and protect the beauty of the country when in fact they are the same as everyone else, did you ever get to Darwin?

I left Darwin for Denpasar... Then 15 years later I arrived there from Singapore.

Bought my Honda there. Great fascinating place but can't see why anyone would be interested in living there.

The heat has got to be one of the most uncomfortable I've ever experienced.

Different breed of people up there....

Just saw this on twitter..... Hey ho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left Darwin for Denpasar... Then 15 years later I arrived there from Singapore.

Bought my Honda there. Great fascinating place but can't see why anyone would be interested in living there.

The heat has got to be one of the most uncomfortable I've ever experienced.

Different breed of people up there....
We left Darwin for Denpasar, I agree fascinating but could never live there, tried pitching a tent, like going into concrete, stayed in a hostel instead, Lamaroo Lodge

It was the place to go if you were on the run pre internet days as comms were limited, did Ronnie Biggs land up there?

Last edited:
Germany isn't unexplained. The low death rate is largely down to the avg. age of the person catching it. They have done a better job of keeping the old people isolated. Avg age of Covid patient in Germany is 49 vs 62 elsewhere. That makes a massive difference to mortality.
Add to the fact that the UK has almost twice as many Chinese people here than Germany do, 400,000 vs 212,000, a proportion who would have had relatives visit during the Chinese new year (Wuhan lockdown, 23rd January, Chinese new year was 25th January, a huge amount left China just before the lockdown), I think Germany would likely had a lower infection rate due to less people visiting from China.

Add to the fact that the UK has almost twice as many Chinese people here than Germany do, 400,000 vs 212,000, a proportion who would have had relatives visit during the Chinese new year (Wuhan lockdown, 23rd January, Chinese new year was 25th January, a huge amount left China just before the lockdown), I think Germany would likely had a lower infection rate due to less people visiting from China.

And Lombardi has the largest Chinese population count in Italy.

Sponsored Links
Back