Stuart Turner Monsoon 2.0 Twin - Humming

you never done a job and they try to get you back as a callback because something stopped working that you didn’t even touch
When I say it’s a coincidence the look they give
Not with a pump nope! Probably because it is thoughly tested and signed for before I leave and with photos I can tell when they`ve been touching things when I`ve gone which is when I sigh and give them the look! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I fitted a kitchen tap for a customer, the following day she phones me to tell me that her bathroom radiator is not getting hot and asks me what Iv'e done, I did laugh a lot and explain they are not connected in anyway.

Andy
Been accused of damaging the big TV in the lounge downstairs whilst working in the en-suite upstairs, said that I had damaged the screen.Told them that if they any ideas of putting it on social media I would see them in court.

Been accused of damaging the big TV in the lounge downstairs whilst working in the en-suite upstairs, said that I had damaged the screen.Told them that if they any ideas of putting it on social media I would see them in court.

just a coincidence lol haha

Sponsored Links
No such thing as a coincidence in my book

I have to agree, I hate coincidences, especially where water is concerned.

It almost sounds like the casing was overtightened, that may have over-compressed the seal leading to the case touching the impeller. Not like ST though, their QC is usually excellent.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back