Sound proofing a Stuart Turner Monsoon

Oh dear ... I'd be looking for a gaffer/manager to get a grip of before they leave, that's just plain unacceptable.

Sponsored Links
It gets better. This morning, I'm greated by a wet stain patch on the ceiling downstairs.

A ceiling that I've just finished painting. I must admit I thought it odd that they didn't do the bathrooms before the ceilings, to make life easier.

I'm regretting not taking a few weeks off and saving myself £10k.

if anyone has 10k worth of project to complete your research on that company doing the labour needs researching it self , i know its hard sometimes to find but worth it in the end . that siliconing is pretty shocking TBH .

Sponsored Links
it's a long story. but this was the wife's project. I only got involved once the issues. started.

we checked references etc. but the structural part of the build was complex and most builders weren't interested. this guy did a great job on that. his subs are just poor and he's no good beyond first fix.

thats probably because a lot of tradesman don't like working for builders ( well plumbers & gas engineers anyway ) and they are probably left with few choices , but there are a few exceptions thou but i haven't meet any yet .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back